2019 Formula One French Grand Prix

Not just Lewis is in Vettel's head. Also our Max (ooh and Charles) :laugh::p

===

Last weeks stewarts flew to France to listen/look at the new Ferrari 'evidence' of last weeks race. FIA will give their feedback to us the plebs public soonish (after FP2). That will maybe also has impact on a decision of this FP2 Lewis-Max mistake. Although in France are other stewarts.

Nobody said it was easy (sing along)
That's all fine, but let Canada go, that race is over. Now Ferrari fans are just looking for any little thing that they can grasp to somehow salvage an advantage, and hopefully use it to win - it's sad and pathetic man.

I'll tell you something that I saw and heard during FP2 - one of the Ferrari engineers shaking his head in frustration after a radio message from Leclerc concerning his front tires. Could eleven years of losing turn into twelve years, well looks that way.

Ferrari fans are really just sad, they just can't let it go. Your guy got pushed into a mistake which we've seen many times before between Lewis and Vettel. Lewis is in Vettel's head and it scares him. Rosberg said that when you have Lewis in your gearbox it is the most intense experience, and he had a terrible relationship with Lewis. Rosberg got pushed out of the sport by Lewis and yet even he agrees that Vettel should have been penalized for the infraction, and this is a guy who should hate Lewis in every aspect of racing and want to see him fail.

I understand the desperation and panic that Ferrari fans are feeling right now, but this is a new race weekend, and they're still crying, so let's look at it this way - we all know that Lewis is the superior driver of the two, and Ferrari hasn't won anything in eleven years, so why are their fans surprised by any of this?
he is still a payed member of mercedes so HAHA^^ don´t would give any on his opinion at this point

Ferrari fans are really just sad, they just can't let it go. Your guy got pushed into a mistake which we've seen many times before between Lewis and Vettel. Lewis is in Vettel's head and it scares him. Rosberg said that when you have Lewis in your gearbox it is the most intense experience, and he had a terrible relationship with Lewis. Rosberg got pushed out of the sport by Lewis and yet even he agrees that Vettel should have been penalized for the infraction, and this is a guy who should hate Lewis in every aspect of racing and want to see him fail.

I understand the desperation and panic that Ferrari fans are feeling right now, but this is a new race weekend, and they're still crying, so let's look at it this way - we all know that Lewis is the superior driver of the two, and Ferrari hasn't won anything in eleven years, so why are their fans surprised by any of this?
We are really sad. But don't spit your Mercedes branded dummy out when we get upset about a decision that is still being reviewed by the stewards and the majority believe the decision was incorrect. Fans are allowed to show their emotions.

It seems that other teams informed the FIA that Ferrari has an 'illegal' rearwing --> the lowest horizontal wing seems to be too flexibel and bends too much on the long straights...

To be continued.

We are really sad. But don't spit your Mercedes branded dummy out when we get upset about a decision that is still being reviewed by the stewards and the majority believe the decision was incorrect. Fans are allowed to show their emotions.
Yes, you are allowed to whine like a high pitched engine - correct.

Pointless coming to moan about F1 boring but still be looking at the F1 forum... There are battles midfield , team mate battles..Best you don't watch the race. Years of Ferrari, Redbull, McLaren dominance.... Tell me something new ?

Pointless coming to moan about F1 boring but still be looking at the F1 forum... There are battles midfield , team mate battles..Best you don't watch the race. Years of Ferrari, Redbull, McLaren dominance.... Tell me something new ?
Been watching F1 since 1984. Show me another 6 year period where there was literally zero chance of anyone winning except a single team. 2010-13 wasn’t anything like this (2010 in particular).

There were short periods (1988, 1992-3, 2004) in the past where a single team was totally dominant, but it shows a total ignorance of the history of F1 to contend that this Mercedes era is “business as usual”. It isn’t. It’s unprecedented, and it’s only getting worse. There will be no tire war between Bridgestone and Michelin to break this stranglehold (2005).

When an F1 superfan like me (who has a collection of every single F1 race since 1980, who woke up at 4am to watch Donington 1993 live on Speedvision) has had enough, then Liberty Media has a problem. Then again, if you just started watching F1, maybe this is all you know and it seems normal.

Which is just sad.

Welp, I was counting on Vettel and Leclerc bashing Ham and Merc this season. I've lost hope in Vettel, the Ferrari is a bit of a turd and instead I'll put my full support behind my old favourite Mclaren now they finally seem to have got somewhere :)

I think the biggest problem is qualifying and the superior ‘party mode’ of the Mercedes. That way they can start all races from 1st row and control the race from there. Why not only allow one engine mode for the whole weekend (and optionally a second mode that only may be used in wet races)? I think Mercedes will still have the upper hand, but it will become much more difficult for them. And qualifying will become less predictable as well that way.

I think the biggest problem is qualifying and the superior ‘party mode’ of the Mercedes. That way they can start all races from 1st row and control the race from there. Why not only allow one engine mode for the whole weekend (and optionally a second mode that only may be used in wet races)? I think Mercedes will still have the upper hand, but it will become much more difficult for them. And qualifying will become less predictable as well that way.
Sadly I fear that may be very difficult to control

Welp, I was counting on Vettel and Leclerc bashing Ham and Merc this season. I've lost hope in Vettel, the Ferrari is a bit of a turd and instead I'll put my full support behind my old favourite Mclaren now they finally seem to have got somewhere :)

Seems like you're only a "fan" of a team if they do well then.

Seems like you're only a "fan" of a team if they do well then.
I'm a Mclaren fan through and through, have been since 2006 when I first started actually comprehending F1. I've also been a Ferrari fan since that time too, memories of Massa and Kimi from the 2007-2008 are very strong. I've been a fan of Leclerc since he was first identified in the junior formulas. The only merit to your point is I couldn't stand Vettel until about 2016 when he appeared the only hope to topple Merc with Ferrari. I'm not sure where you get the idea I'm a glory seeker if I'm honest, if that were true then I'd be wearing Hamilton T-shirts and not button's 2009 Mclaren shirt

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%