2019 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

• Deleted member 205301

Tu peux m'expliquer ce qu'il s'est passe? On a l'impression que Correa arrive plein pot alors qu'Alesi doit encore être en travers. Quand il y a un accident on ralentit en principe.
Si Correa n'a pas ralenti alors qu'il y avait les signes d'un accident il doit être interdit de course a vie.
C'est lui qui tue Hubert.

Bon, on sait que Correa est un con (je lui souhaite tout de même de s'en sortir avec le moins de sequelles possibles), mais là, pour le coup, il ne peut rien faire, depuis le bas du raidillon, tu ne vois rien, il lache les gaz en voyant un accro devant et se decale histoire d'eviter les ennuis, à aucun moment il ne peut supposer (ni meme voir) qu'Anthoine revient depuis la droite....
@++

Sorry for non-french people, we are talking about Hubert' crash and responsabilties...GP20 said correa is a killer, I say no, he couldn't avoid and saw him

Lol, Damon Hill on post race (asked to speak on what Charles must be feeling after his first win):

"Let's hope he doesn't remember it for the acrid smoke we're smelling from the flares the Ferrari fans are lighting off."

Too English for TV! :D

Saw on Twitter yesterday - being British is just staring blankly out the window into a gray mist and saying "they said it was going to be nice today."

Sorry for non-french people, we are talking about Hubert' crash and responsabilties...GP20 said correa is a killer, I say no, he couldn't avoid and saw him
I would not call him a killer... but staying full throttle in a case of an accident, even on the run off zone...

Ranking:
screen913.jpg

Redbull have an exciting lineup again :D Albon was great and aggressive_despite a bad start and a bad SC restart_he delivered.

3-hours to indycar race :D

Last edited:
Ranking:
View attachment 322442
Redbull have an exciting lineup again :D Albon was great and aggressive_despite a bad start and a bad SC restart_he delivered.

3-hours to indycar race :D

Yes how could I forget to mention Albon's great first drive with the "A team". Was waiting on him to get on the Softs to see what he'd do and I think he delivered. Curious as to what he might have managed to do if he didn't have the engine penalty; looking forward to his performance this season.

Luckly we didnt have more casualties today...isnt that right MAX?? ...it was about time banging wheels produced the expected effect on your car!!! Also you should put your eyes on Leclerc today, when the Monégasque thanked Vettel for allowing him to get this Victory.

Last edited:
I don't know why you're acting like this. I give an opinion, and clearly, he was wrong and should've taken his loss at the start.

So you begin about anti Max clubs and obsessions. You're the one who's obsessed. I hope you can sleep after his crash.

Yeah right... you personal attack me with your Max hate what a funny guy you are. To turn on the things

Yeah right... you personal attack me with your Max hate what a funny guy you are. To turn on the things

If that's a personal attack, you don't know what a personal attack is. You were disagreeing once again, at critisism about Max. So I asked, why?

I'm not hating on him. I say it wasn't smart of him to do that. About turning on things, you are quite easy to turn on. :thumbsup:

If that's a personal attack, you don't know what a personal attack is. You were disagreeing once again, at critisism about Max. So I asked, why?
I'm not hating on him. I say it wasn't smart of him to do that. About turning on things, you are quite easy to turn on. :thumbsup:
The word "max" and any sort of critisicm is a trigger for loads of sad people here, either they ruin the point by screeching hate without any supporting arguments or they will attack you for being anti-max and a horrible person for expressing your opinion, no use in arguing with them. I muted these specific persons and honestly it has made these threads much better to read. Max screwed up today, nothing wrong with saying that

The word "max" and any sort of critisicm is a trigger for loads of sad people here, either they ruin the point by screeching hate without any supporting arguments or they will attack you for being anti-max and a horrible person for expressing your opinion, no use in arguing with them. I muted these specific persons and honestly it has made these threads much better to read. Max screwed up today, nothing wrong with saying that

Agreed, and I've found the ignore button :)

You may have to read back who starts with the hatred

Entertaining race with a lot of action. A well deserved win for Charles and about Max, well lets say this wasn't his finest moment this season. I know hindsight is a beautiful thing and also it's easy for an armchair racing driver like me but in my opinion he would be better off backing out of this situation.

Well done Leclerk.
Not verstappen's good day but he has had a good run of races apart from today.
All drivers have the bad days -- even Hamilton had his terrible performance ever at Hockenheim.

I'll say driver of today goes to Leclerk :thumbsup:
Albon & Kivyat deserve props too.

Last edited:
They never interview Hamilton at the end of a race, no matter if he wins or loses they never interview him. Everyone else they interview except for him. The guys the best driver in F1, I wouldn't mind hearing his take on the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back