2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, small suggestion perhaps. When you are in the engine management system you see 3 of the 5 parts have no name, but they still wear down. You could just give them other names instead of nothing, since they still wear down and will need replacement. Just a thought tho, not by any means required :)

and a question, does the engine wear at the same speed as it did originally or is this also increased because of the higher RPM?
They have no wear, its because jumping back to box or jumping into a flying lap.

Hello, I tried your mod and I loved it ! But I have a question to ask : Will you update the liveries with the 2018 official ones ?

• Deleted member 338700

Hello, I tried your mod and I loved it ! But I have a question to ask : Will you update the liveries with the 2018 official ones ?
They are doing that in a different project named 2018 Season Mod!

hi i got the 2005 mod you did from your google link does this one work with that or is this completley different. Also if you download the files seperate for the 2005 mod its only just over 4gb but on the google drive its just under 8gb so what is the difference thanks for the work you put in cant comment on the 2005 mod yet as i aint installed it hopefully do it later today look forward to your response oh and if this mod is compatible with the 2005 mod do i just add it to it or wait til i finnished season 1?

Hello, I saw your comment about editing the sound with the HEX editor, is it possible to increase the sound of the turbo and leave it as the actual F1?

Last edited:
is it difficult to edit the audio tone? I wanted to try, but I do not know where to start.
You first need a HEX Editor (I use "hex editor mx") and then you need to change the hexadecimal value of the 45th position:
123.jpg

52 stands for 52% of the pitch i guess.

But what i did is manually compare the hex values to older f1 game audio files.

I'm liking the mod from what I saw in the video, I was wondering if the engine performance is separate from the rest of the mod as I want to use it in my own moded career mode if it possible, if not can you tell me how to do that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back