2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 updated 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod with a new update entry:

Mod Spin-Off with V10 engines

The development of the core performance mod will go on in another project you may have already seen in the WIP thread. The 2018 Season Mod. The aim is to be as realistic as possible, so it will have all official team liveries, suit, pitcrew outfits, tyres, UI, performances, etc. The link will be posted here when its released. In the meantime you can check out the new Discord: http://discord.gg/YHaAC55

Anyway, because of that this mod is now a spin-off with V10 engines in a fantasy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Try to have a vanilla game folder before installing (playing with other mods is not recommended) = copy back-up files in your F1 2017 folder and then verify files in steam. Its probably a file conflict issue.

Hello, Thanks for the awesome mod, works and looks good. I am wondering 1 thing however. This mod also disabled DRS? Does this just disable the visual effect or does it disable the actual thing? Because in TT (testing stuff) i saw the blinker for it, but the wing didnt move.

and im assuming that simulating or fast forwarding practice/qualify sessions doesnt lead to proper results?

Also i tried the sauber and i still had blue gloves? Arent they supposed to be red?

Last edited:
Hello, Thanks for the awesome mod, works and looks good. I am wondering 1 thing however. This mod also disabled DRS? Does this just disable the visual effect or does it disable the actual thing? Because in TT (testing stuff) i saw the blinker for it, but the wing didnt move.

and im assuming that simulating or fast forwarding practice/qualify sessions doesnt lead to proper results?

Also i tried the sauber and i still had blue gloves? Arent they supposed to be red?
I will fix that soon.

Ummm...
I don't know if this is a version 1.11 thing, but this mod makes my game crash after doing various things:

Switching from qualifying to race in Grand Prix mode
Switching teams in Time Trial mode
Loading tracks (sometimes)
Watching replays (has only happened once with Red Bull)

Any idea why?

Ummm...
I don't know if this is a version 1.11 thing, but this mod makes my game crash after doing various things:

Any idea why?

The Switching teams thing in TT happened to me once only, but since then it hasnt happened to me

Just wondering, why only allowed 1 save? I usually have a few, like 1 for stream, 1 for my own private racing. Why is more saves bad?

and i cant seem to get into a race, ive crashed a few times into it with a clean install and no other mods

Hello stonehedge. Every time i launch a race with your mod my game crash during the loading. I use the new version. Please help me. thank you.

Ummm...

Any idea why?

the newest version crashes for me also, made a vanilla version, and copy the files, choose and load savegame, then it just crashes to desktop with no error

OK thank you

My game crash every time i try to race except in time trial idk why

Hi, nice mods but my game crash in load screen of the race. FP and Q work but at the end of the Q3 my game crash in the loaded screen. Can you help me ? Thanks

I've found the errors and I am uploading the files to Google Drive now, so that testers in the new Discord (http://discord.gg/YHaAC55) can verify me that all works. If you want to prerelease test it too, then visit me there. Thanks!

stonehedge24 updated 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod with a new update entry:

All errors fixed

After like a week in a prerelease testing stage it is confirmed that all bugs and glitches are now fixed. Thanks to all who participated!
The reason for those bugs is quite simple: 70 MB worth of mipmap files were missing. While setting up the mod i deleted them because the "last modified date" was displayed incorrectly. By setting the system time manually to a future date all LMDs were displayed correctly then.

Read the rest of this update entry...

seems to be better, however the fuel usage is quite high because of the high RPM. is there anything to be done about that? it makes the R&D program quite impossible to do (the fuel one)

Hello, small suggestion perhaps. When you are in the engine management system you see 3 of the 5 parts have no name, but they still wear down. You could just give them other names instead of nothing, since they still wear down and will need replacement. Just a thought tho, not by any means required :)

and a question, does the engine wear at the same speed as it did originally or is this also increased because of the higher RPM?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.5%