2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Performance Mod [Alpha] - Updated Engine Suppliers (Honda-Renault-Switch), driver and teamnames + performances for 2018 season

Always do a Backup first!!!

Changed Stuff:
  • Toro Rosso now has the Honda engine and transmission (+ sounds)
  • McLaren now has the Renault engine and transmission (+ sounds)
  • Better Q3 Fuel Mode for factory teams (Merc, Ferrari, Renault, Toro Rosso-Honda) !!WIP!!
  • Q3 Fuel-Mode-Upgrades for factory teams with the "Fuel consumptions upgrades !!WIP - missing descriptions!!
  • Sauber now has the same engine and transmission as Haas (+ sounds)
  • Updated Team Names for 2018 Season...

Read more about this resource...

Great work, Im looking forward fór this one. Will it works in carrer mode? Like when I will accelerating time in Quali or in performance chart? Thanks for the answer

Since you have DirtyAir and Slipstream on your ToDo-List. I experimented a bit with the values and came to the following conclusion:
Test it with reducing the standard values (ScaleLift 0.87 ScaleDrag 0.85) to 0.82 and 0.80. If you reduce to much (about 0.77 and 0.75) I think the loss off downforce is to much and staying behind another car becomes very hard. But maybe you aim for hard :)

Great work, Im looking forward fór this one. Will it works in carrer mode? Like when I will accelerating time in Quali or in performance chart? Thanks for the answer
For now it will work also for that situations. After winter-testings the performances will change. The Virtual Performance (Algorithm in the game for accelerating time) is not changeable and the chart cant be changed caus the database is also not modable.

Can you save the game,mine is reseted every time i am playing career
I have two different save games, one for testing and one for my career, and bouth are saving normaly. Please try verifying files in steam. When you start the games and it says "Press any button to continue" (Title Screen), look at the bottom left, there must stand "1.10" (current game version).
Also the game does not save with a cracked version as you dont get updates from steam.

stonehedge24 updated F1 2018 Performance Mod [Alpha] with a new update entry:

2017 Performances according to the last Brasilian GP

Hey all,

I have updated the Performances of the Cars according to the last Brazilian GP. I will also do that for the next Abu Dhabi GP as a dobble check. This should be well enough until Winter testings.

Bye!

Brazil Short Qualifying:
View attachment 223603 View attachment 223604

Sauber and Toro Rosso have swiched because of the 2018 engine change. The Mercs have the best Sector 1 and partially 3. Ferrari has the best Sector 2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
I think this question appeared before , but I didn't see the answer up there, so I will repeat it
Does this mod affects performance graph in carrer? For example at the begining of season 2?

If you start an new career or a new season in the career the bars of the performance graph are determined by the values in the game database NOT the performance files. If you purchase an upgrade in r&d those values in the database are updated and so are the graphs. They are not linked to the modable performances. The graps are really only a visual thing.

I've found another way to get a good qualifying result for the AI if you don't want to sit through a full session is One Shot Quali. Alonso is a freaking beast in Season 4 of my career now!

Sorry to ask this because I think you answered it but because of my english comprehension I'm not very sure of your answer, If we do an R&D upgrade in career mode does it have an impact on the performance of the car or it's useless? (I don't care about the graph just about performance)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%