Still i can't understand the decision over sainz penalty while vettel did the exact thing at the exact moment , yes sainz was wider but vettel was also too wide at the exit of turn 1 at the lap 1 , any thought?

Still i can't understand the decision over sainz penalty while vettel did the exact thing at the exact moment , yes sainz was wider but vettel was also too wide at the exit of turn 1 at the lap 1 , any thought?
I think they showed the wrong replay. According to the (Dutch) reporter Sainz gone too wide in another corner which they haven't showed anymore.

I want to see the replay of the 'touch and go' of Vettel against Ricciardo. Was it a race incident?

I think they showed the wrong replay. According to the (Dutch) reporter Sainz gone too wide in another corner which they haven't showed anymore.

I want to see the replay of the 'touch and go' of Vettel against Ricciardo. Was it a race incident?

Hmm that makes sense if it was the case , because if it was that T1 it's crazy!
I think Ric was already on the verge of going off track and didn't have enough space, he could only go off track to prevent the crash

What I said before to much rules and not always honest

Black and white rules are ok for me as they are very consistent (like those red flag slowing down penalties that are forced every time it happens for any driver) but not these kind of selected random ones

Weird, probably the most hated track in online sim racing, delivered arguably the best race of the season. Congrats to Kimi! That's enough to make me smile a whole week! :D Don't care about the rest but great racing from the top 5 cars.

Well done raikonnen.
Merc didn't chose strategy too well, and VBs race was compromised for slowing down to let LH past twice.
LH probably could have tried harder to pass, but only needed to bag good points so did the sensible.
MV did well, and it is a shame DR went out (again!1). DR could have been in a position to challenge for the win this race.

Best race of the season by far! Great to see the Iceman win a race again since 2013.:cool: Will it be his last F1 win? I do not hope so, but I do not think Sauber will have a race winning car next year!:confused: And what a race by Max! From P18 to P2, managing his supersofts in the end, holding off Lewis. Feeling sad about Daniel though... he does not deserve that much bad luck. Hopefully he will win one of the last three races of this year, because also here, Renault won’t have a race winning car next year I believe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back