@farjam you were right. It was the same turn 1 in which both Vettel and Sainz went wide. Only Sainz got a five second penalty....

So indeed why did Sainz get a penalty and Vettel nothing? And why did Vettel blame Ricciardo for the spin? really?

A season to forget for Seb. Another mistake he could easily do without. Plenty of chances to pass on the back straight. Finally Ferrari produced a car that could somewhat challenge Mercedes and Seb drives like a rookie.

Oh well looks like my man Lewis will have to be crowned champion in Mexico again. I wanted to see him do it at the US GP. Great driving from Raikkonen and Verstappen today. Poor Vettel he's just terrible at wheel to wheel racing.

Race-department is a wonderful place full of wonderful god-fearing people.
kisspng-praying-hands-emojipedia-prayer-high-five-hand-emoji-5ac33a93ec2580.3242864915227439559673.jpg

Last edited:
Based on this race too but more on all previous, this is my list:) of best drivers in today's F1 (basically this list predict how would they be placed on the end of the season if they all have same car, tires, crew and all the rest):
1) Lewis
2) Vettel
Lewis and Max from another level! 1 and 2 by far!!!!
3) Alonso
4) Max
5) Ricciardo
6) Kimi
7) Leclerc

8~) Ocon, Hulk, Grosjean, Gasly...
15~) Vandoorne, Stroll, Ericsson, Hartley, Sirotkin.

20) Bottas. :speechless:[/QUOTE

So glad Kimi finally won another race, although somewhat bittersweet as it will probably be his last win in F1. That fight between Max and Lewis was great; props to Max for an excellent defense.

Vettel and Bottas...sigh...Seb keeps insisting on taking a normal line tracking to the outside line, when he knows full well someone is head to head alongside him. This is what...the 3rd time he’s done this? Not to mention he keeps forgetting this isn't a 2 lap race. Aww well...don't see him winning the last 3 races with mistakes like this, so WDC #5 for Lewis. ( #BLE5T? :D )

Valterri you had one job. :roflmao:
images

Lastly, why does Ricciardo's car keep breaking down on him? Thought he had a good shot at a possible podium, was rooting for him...Is it simply bad luck or...something else? :(

Lastly, why does Ricciardo's car keep breaking down on him? Thought he had a good shot at a possible podium, was rooting for him...Is it simply bad luck or...something else? :(

I believe Ricciardo is still on the older power unit with Verstappen having priority now. Or, I could go the conspiracy route and say Red Bull is tanking him because F him for leaving.

Also, If I'm calculating this right, even if Vettel tried to win all 3 remaining races...Hamilton just needs 6 points total over the next 3 races to secure the WDC? So basically a 7th place next race and Lewis is WDC?

Based on this race too but more on all previous, this is my list:) of best drivers in today's F1 (basically this list predict how would they be placed on the end of the season if they all have same car, tires, crew and all the rest):

2) Vettel

There was a calculation showing that Vettel has lost 125 points due to own mistakes in 2017 and 2018. Bearing in mind that, do you still think he would finish P2 in a championship with the same car as everyone else? Something is wrong here, either your list, or all other drivers in F1 are hopeless.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.