2018 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

There is no such thing as a "real F1 car" because they change all the time. If the cars never changed and we stuck to a "real F1 car" we'd still be looking at the cigar shaped cars of the 50s, and no technological progress would ever get made.
Also remember 2009 when everybody hated the new regulations, and now when we look back at that era we love those cars, well give it a few years and I guarantee there'll be people who think the same about these current cars.
Never hated the 2009 cars tbh

I normally skip the interview transcripts but this one came up on Facebook lol Kimi

Q: And you’re still passionate about racing? The fire…

KR: No, I’m not actually. Just by pure head games for you guys I happened to sign and I’m going to spend two years there just not being happy.

Well, Kimi, thanks for the insight.
KR: No worries.

Tropical typhoon just around Singapore backyard. Taiwan/Philippines location. May bring some rain later tonight and the rest of the day tomorrow. Not 100% but interesting to watch for.

And I'm flying around Asia during the race hours so I will miss the live broadcast. That's how I knew about the weather. My cable provider is not digital and has no replay function. Anyone know sites that offer full race replays? Of course, for free... Thanks and Cheers!

Have fun watching live!

Well, not replays, but try this for live coverage. Several links available on raceday. Choose the one which suits you best.

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I can't have internet inside an economy airplane. But I will save those links for the future when I find myself away from me teli again. Thankss mate!

What team orders? there u go in Monza they let them race... Kimi like most of the time dont have race pace and screwed up his teammate with fake defend on 2nd chicane and bam hamilton is there. Shame but i wish they used Team Orders for Monza.

Btw that is a very bad reality distortion .. Its was not a fake defending from Kimi, it was a real good defending ;) and then it was a two vs one battle and with a potatohead call from the Ferrari garage to pit Kimi.

Last edited:
waiting for sub 1:36 :confused:

edit :
nope seb and kimi didn't do it...
also merc did nearly threw their drivers under the bus at Q1 by making them lapping on harder set of tyres(ultra) that also were 6-lap (+2 flying laps) old

Last edited:
Vettel fan here. That was a SENNA lap. Well done Lewis!
Hoping for a great race tomorrow. What do you think is gonna happen in the start guys? :roflmao:

That was an ultimate lap from Lewis and amazing lap from Max (even with engine torque problems). Hopefully no crashes at the race start tomorrow and we have an exciting race between Lewis, Max and Seb.:cool:

F0SHAcW.jpg

Last edited:
Typical Lewis Hamilton, getting the absolute most out of what he is given and taking advantage of every opportunity. I expected this performance from him, but not from that car. The man took both the circuit and the car by the neck.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%