2018 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

So K-Mag is now is "fastest lap record" holder in singapore?
Yes... Well... That’s... Errrr... Yeah.... After 3 pitstops... And uhhh... Yeah... 18th and the fastest lap. What a wonderful result for Haas and K-Mag... I guess... :roflmao:

And Perez... No words for that. What... an... idiot... With Ocon you can argue about who’s fault (racing incident imho though questionable role of Perez). But with Sirotkin... Imho way worse than the well known Vettel and Hamilton incident. Deliberate turning in on another driver at full race speed. And Sirotkin on Hartley was stupid to the max by Sirotkin.

And what a fantastic result for both Hamilton and Verstappen. Both drove a solid race. And another tactical screw up made by Ferrari. Again. On paper Vettel and Ferrari should have been able to win...

Yes... Well... That’s... Errrr... Yeah.... After 3 pitstops... And uhhh... Yeah... 18th and the fastest lap. What a wonderful result for Haas and K-Mag... I guess... :roflmao:

And Perez... No words for that. What... an... idiot... With Ocon you can argue about who’s fault (racing incident imho though questionable role of Perez). But with Sirotkin... Imho way worse than the well known Vettel and Hamilton incident. Deliberate turning in on another driver at full race speed. And Sirotkin on Hartley was stupid to the max by Sirotkin.

And what a fantastic result for both Hamilton and Verstappen. Both drove a solid race. And another tactical screw up made by Ferrari. Again. On paper Vettel and Ferrari should have been able to win...

Yeah it reminds me of alonso at 2016 and 2015 pitting for hunting the fastest lap lol
checo was driving like my dad , angry at everything and everyone behind the wheel :D

That "Ferrari is faster" thing I don't believe anymore... Even if u remove Hamilton win, Max still beat them this weekend. And I'm not overrating Max and Ham... Merc played with their(Ferrari) head giving them the "gossip trophy" awarding them the "Faster Car" label during race build up, then ate them alive on race day.

The last 4 races even I expected at least 3 Ferrari wins, pfff :sleep:

And Sirotkin on Hartley was stupid to the max by Sirotkin.

That looked like worn out tyres and an understeer into the corner to me. As Coulthard said, it would have looked better if he had locked up instead of controlling it so well.

Even so, he drove really well today, showing some very good (and fair) defending.

Vettel... well, what can you say? Ferrari have the fastest car (judging by the last few races) but KR seems to have given up on Ferrari, and SV seems to have given up on the DWC.

Another day at the office for Lewis. All season long I've been hearing about Ferrari's faster package but Lewis keeps controlling the weekends, and keeping Ferrari cars and Vettel in his rear view mirrors. Poor Vettel though, between him and his team they don't seem to trust each other at all.

Congrats to the podium. Vettel and Ferrari hopelessly failed today and Hamilton a step closer to his next WDC. I hope he'll continue just a few years more to equalize Schumacher's records. Not really an exciting race though, but that was to be expected on a street track. I rate Alonso as driver of the day for being 'best of the rest' in his inferior McLaren.

Last edited:
Another day at the office for Lewis. All season long I've been hearing about Ferrari's faster package but Lewis keeps controlling the weekends, and keeping Ferrari cars and Vettel in his rear view mirrors. Poor Vettel though, between him and his team they don't seem to trust each other at all.

Just like last year Ferrari moves away from Singapore much worse than they flown into it.

If you take anything LH says in seriousness you'd think that Merc was a McLaren.
He plays the game of "their car is better" and Merc let him do it for some reason.
Ferrari are fast, but no way can they be compared to a team who has won the last 4 WCC....

Bottas is bad but his Merc is a Number 2 car in fairness.
Red Bull with an equal engine would be wining these races... best chassis and car design... bad engine.

Solid race of Lewis and a well deserved victory. When Max exited the pitlane in 2nd gear and then overtaking Vettel. Heerlijk! Controlled his second place which was abit boring for us spectators.

Vettel/Ferrari wrong tactical decision to pit him that early and send him out on ultra softs. Therefore he had to give up about ten laps before the end of the race to secure his third place. Disappointing for him but also the rest of the season.

Most spectacular and not so smart was Checo...

Sochi here we come!

While everyone stare (and who could possibly blame you) at another R.(i)P.-F.I. team mates clash, did anyone noted that Grosjean actually cut the first corner ? :whistling:
Any get away with it. And I'm pretty sure he gain some advantage in process. Charlie Brown Whiting must be staring at those two himself hmm...

Solid race of Lewis and a well deserved victory. When Max exited the pitlane in 2nd gear and then overtaking Vettel. Heerlijk! Controlled his second place which was abit boring for us spectators.

Vettel/Ferrari wrong tactical decision to pit him that early and send him out on ultra softs. Therefore he had to give up about ten laps before the end of the race to secure his third place. Disappointing for him but also the rest of the season.

Most spectacular and not so smart was Checo...

Sochi here we come!

Sochi, old Putin will rock up smirking at the world.........
Perez better watch his tea.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back