I hope for lots and lots of rain!

Like that epic 2011 race?

33cbwat.jpg

Last edited:
I know he didn't run well in qualy, but I have a weird feeling Hamilton's going to win. He runs so well here and he has a flair for the dramatic - I think he'll find a way to pull it out.

I know he didn't run well in qualy, but I have a weird feeling Hamilton's going to win. He runs so well here and he has a flair for the dramatic - I think he'll find a way to pull it out.
Mercedes is not so good when other cars are in front. Will be a tough battle or some luck. In Monaco he was just doing laps, never was able to really attack.

The problem is that in free air the Mercedes performs top notch. But as soon as they drive in dirty air they are in trouble. Partly by the nature of current regulations of aero (all teams are struggling with it in more or lesser degree), but also by design of Mercedes. The problems with it which they had last year have been carried over to this year. And Hamilton seems to suffer just a tad more from it than Bottas.

But I do hope the top 3 of the WDC are doing all a great job in keeping the championship interesting. All three deserves a good shot at becoming this seasons WDC.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.