Sad but true. It looks like he lost his motivation. Which is understandable with all mismanagement and his bad luck at Ferrari.
It annoys me so much- every time that Raikonnen beats Vettel in terms of pace and then Ferrari implement their team orders( by messing up his stratagy for example), the next race he decides to be slow and all is forgotten about the glimers of pace he shows- I still think he isn’t past his best and that having the fast Vettel as his teammate doesn’t help

Just had the time to take view his pole lap. What. A. ****ing. Great. Lap. No single mistake and no margin left either. Just absolute maximum result.

Looking forward to the race tonight. Can get a very interesting and exciting race to watch. And that through the whole field. :cool::thumbsup:

Don't think it was that great! He just took advantage of his team mates slipstream to get that pole

Don't think it was that great! He just took advantage of his team mates slipstream to get that pole
I would agree that the slipstream helped but he was already ahead on his lap without the slipstream his lap probably still would have been good enough for pole( from someone that hates Ferrari and dislikes Vettel), their pace on the straights was too much today combined with Vettels great lap and Hamilton’s woes

The tyres available to the drivers for today's race :

DfU2TXlW4AAXyBl (1).jpg

also max radio after quali if you've missed it:
Horner: “Well done, Max”
Verstappen: “I guess I still know how to drive!”

Last edited:
How many people are going to admit that the Canadian GP was more boring than the Monaco GP? And if they do, are they going to push changes to the Montréal track as well?

Forza Ferrari, but with a ton of reserve imo.

And McLaren, time to stop blaming it on others when your team is basically worse than all the others. Vandoorne, find another team and Alonso, think twice before you embark in Indycar with McLaren.

Right now I just couldn't see Fernando staying in F1 for another year.
Maybe mclaren would turn up with a fastest car right after Alonso retires because that is just how his luck works?

I also agree that a 1-stop shouldn't always be the optimal strategy, because there is no reason not to do it. Maybe Pirelli should aim for the 2-stop or 3-stop being optimal, and drivers could opt for the 1-stop in order to keep the opponent behind and win through good defending. I do think the cars are fine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%