Coverage needed to highlight battles in the mid-field more.
McLaren seems to be doing a 'Hulkenberg' you know...moving only to then having the opportunity or situation improve.

Was an uneventful race for circuit villeneve, many good races here in the past but not today.
Looks like these cars are not great to watch on street tracks, less so on your spas presumably.

Was an uneventful race for circuit villeneve, many good races here in the past but not today.
Looks like these cars are not great to watch on street tracks, less so on your spas presumably.
Yes I was there and man that race was so boring.... The qualifications was better than the race. The crowd was talking during the race:whistling:

The funny things is that the prosche gt3 cup make more sound than the f1 (and better)..
The Pirelli tire is a big part of the problem I think.. not enough tire wearing:(

Ferrari's strategists as every week...bottle job.

Anyway, 1 point or 3 point lead isn't that much of a difference (yet)
I would love that Kimi was fast enough to pull that of, but he just wasn't.:( He needed some 18.5sec gap to Lewis and he only got to 18.2 on lap 30. So they let him 1 more lap since Vettel, Bottas and he didn't show to struggle. But in next lap Lewis took few tenths and they called him in since they new at that point that Lewis and Ricciardo are on Kimi's pace now.
If Kimi had done what leading two have done on laps 18-24, he would also be ahead of Ricciardo. But in those 7 laps he lost 3sec to Vet/Bot (same tyres) and gained only 0.6sec on Lewis.
For this race it's hard to blame it on Ferrari strategy. ;)

I learned some stuff during the live pre race random interview.

Jacques Villeneuve lost his French accent & seem now fluent French Canadian.

Lance stroll doesn't seem to be fluent French Canadian which point out that his native language is English.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back