2018 Formula One British Grand Prix

• Deleted member 205301

What a dickhead Ham is, using this to Max. Max is more a man then Ham is, spoiled ego tripper, with one of the best cars under his ass! Overtaking 10 slow cars, so what a racer he is!:poop:
...Damn, what am I still doing here ?!
...so much kids here with their "fanboy/hater"s behaviour or just lack of knowledge...
Hoppefully there are still some interesting guys
@++

...Damn, what am I still doing here ?!
...so much kids here with their "fanboy/hater"s behaviour or just lack of knowledge...
Hoppefully there are still some interesting guys
@++
Well the dickhead statement is not mine, and I am 65, who is a kid overhere. And knowledge, my first GP visit at Zandvoort the day Piers Courage sadly died. You seem to have problems with Max fans, your problem! We are all only spectaters, don t talk about knowledge, nobody needs an education for watching F1.

• Deleted member 205301

c'mon man ... don't take things personaly, it's a general impression
@++

Well the dickhead statement is not mine, and I am 65, who is a kid overhere. And knowledge, my first GP visit at Zandvoort the day Piers Courage sadly died. You seem to have problems with Max fans, your problem! We are all only spectaters, don t talk about knowledge, nobody needs an education for watching F1.

And still, here you are, the only one using the word "d*ickhead" in this thread. Now twice. Please, if you really are 65, act like an adult. No need for namecalling on this forum, right? In this case, you could do 3 things; agree, disagree and agree to disagree. Right now I'm choosing the last (and mature) option. I wish you a very joyful evening, Appie!

All the cringeworthy drama aside, they should have brought Botass into the pits at the same time as the Ferraris.
That would have been an incredible race between Botass and Vettelle on good tyres (although not quite new) at the end.

All the cringeworthy drama aside, they should have brought Botass into the pits at the same time as the Ferraris.
That would have been an incredible race between Botass and Vettelle on good tyres (although not quite new) at the end.
That was a "smart" way to give the position to Hamilton and eventually lose every chance to win the race.

What a great race. Definitely should've putted Bottas, it would've at least hedged their bets. How embarrassing if Lewis' tyres went as well?

Seb did what Lewis normally does, sees an opportunity and takes it. The race was his by a country mile until the safety cars. I'd like to see if he could've saved those tyres and kept LH at bay? Great stuff.

Lewis was shaking after quali so I think this meant a lot to him, binned it on the start though, gutting.

Verstappen and Kimi had some great duel again, a shame the power just wasn't there for red bull and she eventually died.

Verstappen and Kimi had some great duel again, a shame the power just wasn't there for red bull and she eventually died.

Indeed, I think also other drivers should race like Max and not let silver`s and red`s overtake as easy as they did in Silverstone. Nobody raced Hamilton they just let him to overtake. I don`t think Hamilton deserved second place and would never got second place if other drivers didn`t let him overtake so easy. Hamilton was also voted as driver of the day which is a joke.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back