2018 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

One of the most boring processions I'ever seen although some overtakes did happen. Mostly Bottas on the outside through Raidillon was nice to watch, but for the rest...

Well, Forza Ferrari, but it felt a bit empty as a victory although it's clearly the horse I'm supporting since like 1989.

3 years of sheer Mercedes powered dominance. Now no one can´t stop talking about the Ferrari engine all of a sudden :D Also while talking engines, Honda again confirming they´re looking very strong.

The only reason I am not pissed because of this boooring race is that I am already pissed causing from the kindergarten that is the Silverstone MotoGP race :mad:

Vettel winning in the style that he knows; getting the lead and then never relinquishing it. Great weekend by Lewis as well, and Max I think is slowly maturing into a top driver.

People will whine of course, about the cars, but this has always happened. F1 is a team sport and has never been a spec series. You always need a top-tier car to win the championship, and Lewis, like Vettel, deserves all of his championships no matter how strong a car he had.

You guys realize that rain can help Hamilton's car as much as it can help Vettel's? Rain isn't a perfect equalizer by any means.

Merc added more rear wing and had a slight advantage in the rain, Ferrari had slightly better straight line speed. The two cars are very close in performance.

Haha cant even give Hamilton credit for his rain performance, this is just getting pathetic vettle is an amateur compared to Hamilton in wet conditions, he smashed his time in qualifying by 8 tenths. Yawn to Hamilton haters.

Did anyone else see the on-board footage looking forward on the Ferrari showing how much the front wing elements were deflecting? At top speed they were compressed so much it looked like the front wing only had a single element :confused:

Merc added more rear wing and had a slight advantage in the rain, Ferrari had slightly better straight line speed. The two cars are very close in performance.

The reason why he was a sitting duck before end of sector 1...
was the more downforce setup (ran over the whole weekend) because they predicted the rain or to be able to generate more heat in the tyres when it is colder? Still unclear why they opted for that.
Any ideas guys?

I'm a Ferrari fan , i don't like vettel and also i like hamilton but don't like Merc lol, such a chaos i am :p
can't wait for the Ferrari show at Monza to take the win after 7-8 years ! i wasn't sure enough about the speed of Ferrari to this point but now i'm waiting for monza win!

Haha cant even give Hamilton credit for his rain performance, this is just getting pathetic vettle is an amateur compared to Hamilton in wet conditions, he smashed his time in qualifying by 8 tenths. Yawn to Hamilton haters.

I didn't say Hamilton got pole because of the wings, he had better timing and a better lap. Merc just risked a little more on the wings that's all.

But to imply that Vettel is remotely bad in the rain is ridiculous. I guess people like to forget Brazil 2012.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.