2018 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

The fact is that Ricciardo is way better than Max and needs to be stoped at any cost.
Ric has allways outperformed Max in even conditions. Max needs to push people off track banging wheels and bitch crying for help all the time.
You guys are blind and really anoying Max fanboys! Believers with no manners and with no future. Sad clawns who know nothing about F1.
I have years of experience in the field and I don't just hear what the media throws out, I know the politics behind the showbiz.
Anyways you're just hoppeless and not worth my time.
I m done here. Bye

Goodbye! ... I guess.... Too bad though... a Formula 1 insider... curious now... for which team do you work? .. Too late now to ask... as you already left... darn...

This guy has a problem, when you hate a F1 driver like he does, you can't have a normal discussion. He even uses words 'see you in hell', normal? NOWAY:devilish:

Maybe I should ignore you for good but I'm not a coward...
You are the one who supports a driver with serious problems and behaviour issues, one that uses language way worse than "see you in hell".

...you should never forget your pills mate.

You are the one who supports a driver with serious problems and behaviour issues, one that uses language way worse than "see you in hell".

...you should never forget your pills mate.
You're both pretty pathetic to be honest, no maturity at all and just hating on everyone and everything that doesn't reflect your opinion or damages your ego. If you've so much field experience as you claim to have i feel sorry for the people who have to work with you as i don't see many people complain about verstappen, apart from villeneuve every now and then. And if you're just straight up making this up you turn out even more of a joke than you're already making out of yourself

Just plain cold statistics of Ricciardo's time with Red Bull Racing when you take a look at all races in which both drivers finished the race or at least ended up in the end results.

The only way you can directly compare results between teammates. Fair and square direct head to head in the end results. Just finishing in front of your teammate or not. No whizzy wussy but if then when else or if.

Ricciardo outperformed Vettel 11 times.
Vettel outperformed Ricciardo 3 times.

Ricciardo outperformed Kvyat 8 times.
Kvyat outperformed Ricciardo 9 times.

Ricciardo outperformed Verstappen 14 times.
Verstappen outperformed Ricciardo 20 times.

In total Ricciardo outperformed 33 times his teammates.
In total he's outperformed 32 times by his teammates. And as seen due to the season with 4 times WDC Sebastian Vettel.

The Honey Badger is absolutely a top notch driver. He absolutely belongs to the better half of the top of F1 drivers. But statistics aren't that much of in favor of him. Instead of progress against his teammates you see an undeniably stagnation in progress. Since Kvyat he really couldn't beat his teammates anymore when compared head to head. And in my humble opinion 2019 will be the year of truth for Ricciardo. Is he able to outperform the (probably) most underrated driver named Hülkenberg? Hülkenberg vs Sainz is 9 vs 4 in a head to head comparisation. Sainz have proven in his time at Torro Rosso to be pretty fast from time to time. But he just couldn't outperform the Hulk. Now it's up to Ricciardo to prove he's able to be outperforming the Hulk.

But all things said: Ricciardo is absolutely one of the most likable drivers of current era of F1! Which makes it hard for me to speak out for a favorite Renault F1 driver because I highly regard the slightly invisible but very nice and kind Hülkenberg. Hope they both do very well and can join the front of the field to fight for podiums.

Attachments

• ricciardo_vs_rbr_teammates_head_to_head_race_results.pdf
    425.8 KB · Views: 137
don't see many people complain about verstappen, apart from villeneuve every now and then.
https://www.ad.nl/video/nederland-kijkt-door-oranje-bril-naar-max-verstappen~p57774

Also here are two articles: (scroll down to read the comments)

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3510/video-wolff-not-amused-by-horner-s-verstappen-jibe/

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3528/verstappen-rages-at-red-bull-after-f-ing-disaster-quali/

I think you should read more international forums/ watch more international tv programs. I'm sure you'll reconsider your opinion.

Last edited:

Behaviour issues is the norm with top F1 drivers I'm afraid, you need a certain ego to advance in F1. Senna famously crashed people out on purpose, Schumacher took out championship rivals in 94 and 97 and parked his car at Monaco 06, Alonso was involved in spygate and crashgate and was blackmailing Ron Dennis. So a top driver without behavioural problems is more the exception than the rule.

A top driver doesn't need to behave like an arsehole. A real top driver is fast/clean enough to blow the competition completely away without dirty tricks.
If a driver needs tricks, then it proves just a lack of talent.
Best example is Lewis Hamilton. He's a top driver without any issues needed.
Another good example is Charles Leclerc. (no penalty points on his licence this year!) How about Prost?

Last edited:
Behaviour issues is the norm with top F1 drivers I'm afraid, you need a certain ego to advance in F1. Senna famously crashed people out on purpose, Schumacher took out championship rivals in 94 and 97 and parked his car at Monaco 06, Alonso was involved in spygate and crashgate and was blackmailing Ron Dennis. So a top driver without behavioural problems is more the exception than the rule.
Absolutely agree. That’s why people love or hate - and little to none in between - the absolute top of F1 drivers. It’s a thing of all times. Only more noticeable nowadays thanks to the percieved freedom of anonymity of the web ;).

The fact is that Ricciardo is way better than Max and needs to be stoped at any cost.
Ric has allways outperformed Max in even conditions. Max needs to push people off track banging wheels and bitch crying for help all the time.
You guys are blind and really anoying Max fanboys! Believers with no manners and with no future. Sad clawns who know nothing about F1.
I have years of experience in the field and I don't just hear what the media throws out, I know the politics behind the showbiz.
Anyways you're just hoppeless and not worth my time.
I m done here. Bye

I wish you succes with the upcomming 15 years like a real Max fan :sneaky:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back