2018 FIFA World Cup

And a good result in the T20 after the whitewash can the footie team emulate it tonight.
I think Senegal v Colombia live for me this afternoon if the heat doesn't beat me.
Then there's only one choice tonight.
Me and my two sons are loving the whole thing. We love the World Cup.
That sounds really nice Andy.
I was trying to persuade my wife to watch I remember us sitting up half the night in 1970 watching and going to work bleary eyed but not now she's got her tennis.

I have to admit I prefered Colombia through, but what a save by Pickford!
PS: Two saves actually, it was the one at 92' as well
Colombia played really badly though, and their behaviour was not deserving of a win in that match. England have been one of the few teams to not spend the entire match "doing a Neymar" and pissing about on the floor in "pain".

Honestly I was just rooting for Colombia because
1) my dad was too
2) I am sick of half my twitter timeline saying how it's coming home. No, your players are coming home, you're not going to beat France/Brazil when you can barely beat Colombia on penalties :roflmao:

Honestly I was just rooting for Colombia because
1) my dad was too
2) I am sick of half my twitter timeline saying how it's coming home. No, your players are coming home, you're not going to beat France/Brazil when you can barely beat Colombia on penalties :roflmao:
Our players are only coming home if football is with them

Heart stopping moments with last night's game. So two surprises, England won a penalty shootout and Colombia still had 11 players on the field.
Almost sure my blood pressure spiked when Jordan Henderson missed but as Shakespeare put it "all's well that ends well".
Pity about the T20 result though.

England have been one of the few teams to not spend the entire match "doing a Neymar" and pissing about on the floor in "pain".
Well, Henderson clearly does not agree with this statement :p

I hear so many people that the equaliser was so undeserving etc, but if Colombia was that bad, England should have scored at least a second, they put themselves in that situation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back