2017 Ferrari SF70H Coming to Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Ferrari SF70H.jpg

Following the recent poll to choose the final car in the upcoming 'Ferrari 70th Anniversary' DLC, Kunos have confirmed the new machine will be.... the 2017 Formula One car!

With the votes in and counted, the results checked and double checked, the final car from the upcoming Ferrari DLC has been confirmed as the machine raced by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the 2017 Formula One World Championship.

With one of Ferraris most successful Formula One cars in recent years, the SF70H has proven to be the most desirable car in a list of fantastic vehicles selected by Kunos Simulazioni, and as such will be added to the DLC line up due to release later this year for Assetto Corsa.

Could it be that we might have the 2017 WDC winning machine in AC before the end of the year, or will the works Ferrari squad find a way to throw away this years title challenge?

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC will contain:
  • 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF70H
The vote setup by Kunos pulled in over 30,000 responses before close of play yesterday, and not unsurprisingly the 2017 SF70H F1 car pulled in a substantial amount of votes more than second placed finisher, the 1970 512M. With 15.39% for the 2017 car in comparison to 11.41% for the 512M, it was always going to come down to the two "key" vehicles as voted for by the community.

You can see the full vote results below:
Ferrari Poll Assetto Corsa.png

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Happy to see an official 2017 Formula One car coming to AC? Looking forward to the Ferrari pack? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

Totally agree.

Really wanted the 575 (or 550 would be even better)..

Come on, let's start a crowd funding campaign and get it included !
be careful Jeffrey, they banned me from their Forum cause I criticized the whole poll and the unbelieveable result. Start a crowd funding for the lovley 575 GTC could be dangerous, they don't hesitate to ban you for the rest of your life.

be careful Jeffrey, they banned me from their Forum cause I criticized the whole poll and the unbelieveable result. Start a crowd funding for the lovley 575 GTC could be dangerous, they don't hesitate to ban you for the rest of your life.

I banned you because you'd been behaving like a 6-year old, there are a lot of people who have criticised the poll, and yet they are still there. You kept talking nonsense and abused other forum members despite my numerous warnings.

BTW you're the second person I banned as staff member so congratulations for the achievement.

• Deleted member 241736

I banned you because you'd been behaving like a 6-year old, there are a lot of people who have criticised the poll, and yet they are still there. You kept talking nonsense and abused other forum members despite my numerous warnings.

BTW you're the second person I banned as staff member so congratulations for the achievement.
Everything all right Panky you did your job in that way. Interessting to see how you justify your act.

My next log in in AC Forum will be 23. September, meanwhile I playing ...... guitar (Fender Strat)

• Deleted member 241736

it almost feels as AC had over 1 million users and they don't all spend their time in sim racing forums.
no, no statistics doesn't lie. So a visible fragment should be there in RD - Where are all the F1 voters???

• Deleted member 241736

if I answer that I'll get banned too buddy... listen to me, go back playing guitar, it's way healthier for you.
sorry kunos this was my complete statement to you - be fair:
"no, no statistics doesn't lie. So a visible fragment should be there in RD - Where are all the F1 voters???

This debate is going on too long for something that will not change, we already have the winning car, was the one that had more votes, if it is the best (in the sense of choice) doesn't make a difference, democracy is that, it would be the last car that i would have voted, there were more interesting options for the game taking into account what is already present, but the same had the most votes that's how it works. As i said here, i think the addition of F1 2017 bad, not for the car itself but for the presence of 2015 that is similar to it, if we didn't have 2015, 2017 i would see with good eyes. The 488GTE although there is the GT3 version in the game but its addition would be welcomed by the factor Porsche RSR and Corvette C7R, would be competitors. To 512 it isn't necessary to mention the value of his competitor in the game as well as 575 taking into account his competitors present. Looking only for the sides of the options of formulas that had the disposition, for me the more logical choice taking into account the models that already exist and those that will enter through the Ferrari DLC (67, 2004) would be the Ferrari 641, because it would fill a gap of It was not yet the same, because looking at all models f1 present we have every decade, except 90 but as i said it at the beginning it doesn't make any difference, the choice has already been made there will be no change (it was not to my liking), but it was the winning car, maybe there was a lack of "feeling" to the voters in this regard, but the best thing to do now is to accept the result and stop crying.

Last edited:
no, no statistics doesn't lie. So a visible fragment should be there in RD - Where are all the F1 voters???

This thread has close to 240 posts, if 30k voted that means this thread represents 0.8% of the total, and if we take the million of AC owners (no idea the exact number, but it's over that I believe if we count consoles) it is a little bit above 0,02%.

Very representative this thread indeed.

This thread has close to 240 posts, if 30k voted that means this thread represents 0.8% of the total, and if we take the million of AC owners (no idea the exact number, but it's over that I believe if we count consoles) it is a little bit above 0,02%.

Very representative this thread indeed.
And you could have even voted without owning AC or even know about the game!
So this technically includes every person with an e-mail account on earth and possible 'voting-bots'.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.