Resource icon

Skins 2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i quickly turn pc on before going to work... mate I thought you said you had no other mods!. get rid of that car and it must have a .srs file as well. that will be why it not working for you

this is a standard vehicle folder cars structure
14D9Xez.png
what, Nostalgia Funny Cars, thats not causing any issues, reiza94.srs & reiza94.tga.....

i just took them out to prove a point. i ran Automobilista, clicked the V8Supercars icon clicked SINGLE RACE and when the next screen opened i had Stadium Trucks.

so i went back to the main screen, then clicked 'All Cars and Tracks' then clicked SINGLE RACE and wammo there they were up the top, 2016 skins and the 'other' skins were listed at the bottom.

same result when i had the Nostalgia Funny Cars in the game

Last edited:
no, ive been building rfactor mods for about 10 years now, i think i got it covered. ive been able to get my cars into GSCE without issue, but this Automobilista might take a bit longer

well, its installed exactly the same as yours, so go figure. and you havent ticked me off. for me if it doesnt work it doesnt work if it does it does...........i wont loose any sleep over it believe me man

very strange, man its bugging me LOL

heres what it should do... well this is where we are up to as of last night bringing the ford into it and tidied up the classes and categories some more. we don't want to share it yet as want to make sure the ford is working fully (internal windows are very dark, cant really drive it) and wait and see what happens with the .srs files and what the modders come up with in regards to whose using what slot...

hey can you do this to humor me...
just click back along from the V8 Supercar class 'ICON' to the left until the cars start lining up again. like i reckon your Lancer rallyX might be karting, the superkart might be metalmoro etc etc. but when the cars line up again the one to the left might be the problem..

because when my install did what you showed me, mine did that all the way along until i got to the SuperV8,

it is as you say........
when you click the icon its picking up the class to its left, all along the bottom row anyway.

so i wasnt stupid after all.

if you have any other reiza series after this reiza21 there is normally no other higher number until the reiza99

if you have others inbetween perhaps just remove those 2 files and see if that affects the situation

ok here we go.......
superv8 is ok
metalmoro picks up superv8
superkart picks up superv8
karting picks up metalmoro
lancerX picks up superkart
super truck picks up karting
v8supercars picks up lancerX

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No