Resource icon

Skins 2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others - all mine & @Easton1 2016 skins to date with seperate class icon

progress WIP SuperV8 Skin Pack
(all mine and @Easton1 skins for AMS to date)

(added 4 of my older skins to this update: HRT 2015 Star Wars Bathurst: 2012 Supercheap Auto, 2003 K-Mart Racing)

most skins= by @Rob Fitness

some skins= by @Easton1 (Rick) = Erebus Motorsport Team liveries :inlove:

.srs & .veh file editing help/advice/guidance by @PieterN :cool:

I am a beginner at this sort of thing and greatly appreciate any help and guidance, i have pushed my limits on paint and editing...

Read more about this resource...

This didnt work for me, none of the skins show in the menu's, dissapointing.

i first put them in the Super V8 folder then moved them to the Vehicles folder, either way they dont show up

@angus, make sure the.srs files that are in the Series folder Rob provided in the download are place in the game Series folder. You will not see this mod if you don't do this. Hope this helps.

can anyone send me the original reiza21.srs & reiza21.tga files please, someone mentioned that they have been overwritten by this download

i got it to work by using the 'All Cars and Tracks' button but it doesnt work using the dedicated icon.

also i posted a download for the 'fixed' V8 Supercars Icon

the author posted this, lol
2016-03-14_12-27-33.jpg

here's my folder list showing i havent 'picked through and just taken skins'
2016-03-14_12-23-30.jpg

and my series folder....

2016-03-14_12-23-49.jpg

oh and thanks for fixing the alpha layer on the class icon, oh thats ok man think nothing of it.

@angus Just trying to help.
Are the car folders in the SuperV8_2016 and SuperV8_OtherV8SCs?
Do they have all the car files inside the car folders?

yep, they are all there man, as i said they work fine when i click "All Cars And Tracks" but not when i click the dedicated icon.

i know it works fine for most peeps but i cant really help what happens in my pc when i drop the files in, it doesnt do what its supposed to do.
2016-03-14_17-16-06.jpg

im at a loss... but i has to be to do with the series file... have you ever installed another mod or modified another series file at all?

does your reiza15 look like this at the top... no other class of car mentioned

// Game/Season Info:
Mod Name = Super V8
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: SuperV8
SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 25 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only

ConfigOverrides
{

}

// Seasons:

Season = Super V8
{
FullSeasonName = Super V8
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |SuperV8

it looks exactly like that............no, no other mods.........its just as STEAM installed it

but what about the reiza21.srs file

the reiza21 is the one i made (copied and edited) as its the next available slot. there is no default one.

but should be this at the top

// Game/Season Info:
Mod Name = V8 Supercars
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = V8SC2016VF V8SC_OTHER
SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 25 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only

ConfigOverrides
{

}

// Seasons:

Season = Super V8
{
FullSeasonName = Super V8
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |V8SC2016VF V8SC_OTHER

only thing i could suggest would be to download again and install again.

but first delete the reiza21.srs and all the added in cars and get it back to just nothing extra. the reiza15.srs in the download is the original reiza version

and try from scratch. other than that i have exhausted my limited understanding.

but on a good note (maybe not for you though :( DOH!) is we have sorted getting the ford into the reiza21 and all working sweet... no sharing though until things settle with AMS and we have the ok from @PATR10T to share his ford model (havent asked yet as really only starting dabbling in the last 24hrs) and some more cohesion with mods coming out and what reizaXX.srs areas are usable etc etc

please remember we are not doing a mod, its just making skins really and trying to get it all going together nicely and easy to use for AMS lovers... until some does something better :);):thumbsup:

i quickly turn pc on before going to work... mate I thought you said you had no other mods!. get rid of that car and it must have a .srs file as well. that will be why it not working for you

this is a standard vehicle folder cars structure
14D9Xez.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back