2015 LeMans Classic

Yves Larose

Premium
This year SimJunkies LeMans classic is now up so it would be nice to once againhave a team to represent RD at the event. If your interested to take part of the event just post in this thread, the team have to be between 3 and 6 drivers but if we are more then 6 we can have a second team. As soon we'll have 6 drivers i will registered the team that is called RDX
Team logo.png

you can find all the details here

Team entries:

1. Yves Larose
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Denis Betty
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver

Last edited:
I tried to give you a tow for that lap stig, hopefully it helped a little, but it looks like I just got in the way!

Was disappointed with grid 5b qualie, I could've been about 1s faster, but ruined my best laps. Happy with grid 4 though! I think my setup for grid 5b is wrong, so I'll have to do a little practise later.

I tried to give you a tow for that lap stig, hopefully it helped a little, but it looks like I just got in the way!

Was disappointed with grid 5b qualie, I could've been about 1s faster, but ruined my best laps. Happy with grid 4 though! I think my setup for grid 5b is wrong, so I'll have to do a little practise later.
I Know Ross, but I wasn't sensible enough to stay behind and get a real tow for the following lap :)

Well I could've helped more in the DRM race if I didn't have two screen freezes midway through the race :(

No idea why it happened, but I've reduced the gfx and shadows and hope that solves the problem. It cost me around 1 min 40s...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back