2015 LeMans Classic

Yves Larose

Premium
This year SimJunkies LeMans classic is now up so it would be nice to once againhave a team to represent RD at the event. If your interested to take part of the event just post in this thread, the team have to be between 3 and 6 drivers but if we are more then 6 we can have a second team. As soon we'll have 6 drivers i will registered the team that is called RDX
Team logo.png

you can find all the details here

Team entries:

1. Yves Larose
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Denis Betty
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver

Last edited:
When I first tried this mod, I didn't like it. However, thanks to help from Stig in setting up the FFB, it's really growing on me. I now have realfeel working. Could maybe use some help in tuning that sometime Stig if you're up for it?

Hello boys!
According to the screenie, I understand you found your way around the synch tool.
All the mods will be available by the end of this week and practice servers, next week.
I'll answer your questions asap regarding standing, rolling starts and other stuff.

Do not hesitate to PM me here or email me at the sjlmc website.

Hello boys,

How are you doing here? All ok before last straight?
Here at SJLMC headquarters we receive an 8th team registration and we are expecting another one from a big competitor of last years...

Exhibs A&B + Grid 1&2 + Grid 4 + Grid 5A&B are ready to get synched. I suggest you do a synch of your install every time you launch your game, as the content is in permanent evolution, I would be regrettable to miss something new or updated!

Thank to our "LooneyJuice" friend of SJ, we now have videos!
See you soon friends, servers would be up shortly

Grid 1 Teaser

Grid 2 Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhP0hmYamrE

Nice to see you yesterday guys!
I see you're getting pracice "IN" for the event. How do you like the Cobra then?

A major update has been done to the sync (mostly skins and vehicule UI presentation), we advice you synch your install everytime you want to try the cars.

Grid3 A&B will be released within the week end.

Practice Servers of SJ have also been set up online.

Nice to see you yesterday guys!
I see you're getting pracice "IN" for the event. How do you like the Cobra then?

A major update has been done to the sync (mostly skins and vehicule UI presentation), we advice you synch your install everytime you want to try the cars.

Grid3 A&B will be released within the week end.

Practice Servers of SJ have also been set up online.
We are testing intensively at the moment---as you can see in this little video clip :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back