2015 LeMans Classic

Yves Larose

Premium
This year SimJunkies LeMans classic is now up so it would be nice to once againhave a team to represent RD at the event. If your interested to take part of the event just post in this thread, the team have to be between 3 and 6 drivers but if we are more then 6 we can have a second team. As soon we'll have 6 drivers i will registered the team that is called RDX
Team logo.png

you can find all the details here

Team entries:

1. Yves Larose
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Denis Betty
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver

Last edited:
I was fortunate to be involved in this last year and I can tell anyone who hasn't tried it, that it was one of the best things I've ever done. It's just class.
@Yves Larose sign me up please. If there are faster drivers, or somebody who didn't race last year, I'll give up my place if needs be. But really, I'm chomping at the bit and sitting in a growing puddle of drool, just at the thought of it.
Count me in. :)

i got informed that for now we are limited to one team but i might change so i'm taking all the applicants and then we'll decide on who is gonna be part of the team and try to make it the strongest one to give us the best chances of winning the events :)

@Jarek Kostowski are you not planning to do this?
Missed it last year, would love to be in this time.
Making commitments so far upfront in summer is a bit hard for me but it looks good this time, i won't be on vacation yet and if i have work i can plan it around the event.

Will have a closer look at the conditions and then most probably sign up for the HistorX events, if you still got room for me.
@Yves Larose why are we registered under the german flag? :D

cause we represent RD which is a base German operation ;)

Didn't know that, with Bram being dutch and the servers being in the Netherlands, i was sure this is a dutch endeavor. Or did you confuse Germany with the Netherlands :D?

Are they using the DRM mod again?

The site is down for me atm but i'm sure i saw a Gr5 Celica mentioned somewhere on the car lists.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%