Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Thanks for waiting for me guys. And making a new lobby although I thought we were going straight to the race you didn't need to but I appreciate it. Speaking of qualifying at a decent run in qualifying. But then the race happened. And instead of the first turn getting me the third when did with the 6th one, I can't remember, but I spun hit the wall lost a tire and that was it I could not have made it back to the pits. All on the first lap. I feel bad that my race was so short when all that trouble was made to try and fall in the lobby but I do appreciate it and hope you had a great race look like it might have been a barn burner look forward to the stories too.
Communications were off too for some reason. Xbox Live was awful. Again.

Last edited:
I would love to join. there is a thread here and in the new section up top.

Name: Chris Whittingham
psn: dtaspecialk
team name: don't mind, can name it by livery if needed.
Car: Ginetta Gt4

if you need this in new section I will post it in I will post it there tomorrow. thanks

Hey Chris no worries I will add you to the sign up section. Get practicing and we will be in touch. Don't worry about team names yet we will probably do a random draw for drivers as nobody knows each other. Thanks for signing up

Thanks for waiting for me guys. And making a new lobby although I thought we were going straight to the race you didn't need to but I appreciate it. Speaking of qualifying at a decent run in qualifying. But then the race happened. And instead of the first turn getting me the third when did with the 6th one, I can't remember, but I spun hit the wall lost a tire and that was it I could not have made it back to the pits. All on the first lap. I feel bad that my race was so short when all that trouble was made to try and fall in the lobby but I do appreciate it and hope you had a great race look like it might have been a barn burner look forward to the stories too.
Communications were off too for some reason. Xbox Live was awful. Again.
I thought I seeen a tire Laying in the grass because I spun at the same spot a few laps later... My car handled awfully the entire race. It was a pretty good race even though I was in the back for the most of it.

We started with 12. We had to run a Public Lobby though. After we got to 10 drivers It would not let anyone send and invite. So I turned my race into a Public race and just kicked out anyone we didn't invite. No disco's though once we got going.

upload_2016-1-28_13-25-4.png

Brief overview of the standings as of round 8

Last edited:
Hello Everyone With Season 2 closing in we decided would be great to have a test run so to speak of our new race layout and also to see where everyone is compaired to the rest of the field i would Hope That all Drivers that are able to should attend as there is valuable information to learn from this before Bathurst next week Look Forward to seeing all the new teams there tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%