Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Mod (Part 1) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It has been rumored for a long time. Now stating Europ Sports Marcus Ericsson is completely done for Formula 1 stable Caterham - and will be presented within the next few days.

he`s going to drive formula 1
I will not change anything until things are confirmed, and how much money brings he in?

Since this mod still isn't working for me in regards to the difficulties on the tracks you added, is it possible to remove those tracks and add the originals back in without corrupting the saved game? If it is, could you tell me which files I would have to remove?

Since this mod still isn't working for me in regards to the difficulties on the tracks you added, is it possible to remove those tracks and add the originals back in without corrupting the saved game? If it is, could you tell me which files I would have to remove?
In database, open track model. And change main career numbers and all other tables who effect the order. Like hockenheim and nurburgring 9 and 97 will be 97 and 9. Also untick the box 'show in track menu' for all 3 tracks

A1 is just some abu dhabi and sochi is india or something, am i right? i was a bit confused about that. will there ever be a correct layout?

• Deleted member 531501

The Mod doesn't work on my Game? Could someone help, please?

• Deleted member 531501

Well that doesn't work at all. I've reinstalled the game and Steam and set the language to English. So I made a backup and the I copied the extracted mod Files to the F1 2013 Folder. Could someone help me please?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.