Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Mod (Part 1) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
when i try to race in Red Bull Ring and Sochi,the game always escape when is loading,can you tell me why ? Because i don't know why but others works great
First: you're sure all 3 parts are installed? Otherwise i have no idea what is wrong, all the files needed are in the mod so there can nothing be wrong

It doesen't work, whatever i do
And i thing, i'm not the only one with this problem
I think what the fix is, the ctf file for the safety car is missing. Go to the cars folder, sc2, and make in both the track and balanced folder a copy of the dehli file and rename it to sochi, i'm for 99% sure that the track works then.

Seems to be a Nice mod but this download host (wich i think is the forum by itself) are too slow for me :/ It takes hours to finish while other mods that use another server hosts (Google Doc and etc) are pretty fast

Seems to be a Nice mod but this download host (wich i think is the forum by itself) are too slow for me :/ It takes hours to finish while other mods that use another server hosts (Google Doc and etc) are pretty fast
I'll try to upload the whole mod to mediafire
haha I have currently a discussion with RD staff about big mods and external links and they don't want to allow it anymore it seems

Last edited by a moderator:
My download is approximately 76 Mbits.

The point being that the RD server doesn't have a problem matching my bandwidth .... :)

No doubt you can add a few seconds for the amount of time it took me to pick a download folder, the download will be cached during this time, so you get an initial flood of data once you have clicked OK.

In real time this will be 25 to 30 seconds if you ignore the cache (it took me a little while to find the folder I wanted to use)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back