Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Mod (Part 1) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Seems to be a Nice mod but this download host (wich i think is the forum by itself) are too slow for me :/ It takes hours to finish while other mods that use another server hosts (Google Doc and etc) are pretty fast
We are connected to the fastest backbone in Europe and files literally fly when i download them.

Maybe check your own connection as ours is working fine :)

8 seconds to download this file :)

My download is approximately 76 Mbits.

The point being that the RD server doesn't have a problem matching my bandwidth .... :)

No doubt you can add a few seconds for the amount of time it took me to pick a download folder, the download will be cached during this time, so you get an initial flood of data once you have clicked OK.

In real time this will be 25 to 30 seconds if you ignore the cache (it took me a little while to find the folder I wanted to use)

Wow 76mbits... Well i live in Brazil wich have a really bad connection, im not sure if it is allowed but just check it... http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3203551435, it took 2hours more to download... not really a nice thing :/

We are connected to the fastest backbone in Europe and files literally fly when i download them.

Maybe check your own connection as ours is working fine :)

8 seconds to download this file :)

I think is that then... Maybe because our distance (Brazil, South America to Europe) thats why is slow i think

Wow 76mbits... Well i live in Brazil wich have a really bad connection, im not sure if it is allowed but just check it... http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3203551435, it took 2hours more to download... not really a nice thing :/
That maybe true, but you speed isn't going to change if the download was from mediafire or some other host, you are limited by your ISP :)

You 8 Mbit download is still pretty standard across the UK now, a lot of people have it. I used to have a 8 Mbit line a few years ago. My brother who lives about 8 miles away has around 5 Mbits.

We lagged Europe for many years, but are catching up now ..... :)

http://media.ofcom.org.uk/2013/08/07/average-uk-broadband-speed-continues-to-rise/

That maybe true, but you speed isn't going to change if the download was from mediafire or some other host, you are limited by your ISP :)

You 8 Mbit download is still pretty standard across the UK now, a lot of people have it. I used to have a 8 Mbit line a few years ago. My brother who lives about 8 miles away has around 5 Mbits

http://media.ofcom.org.uk/2013/08/07/average-uk-broadband-speed-continues-to-rise/

Actually it does, because here i cant go highter than 30kb/s meanwhile MediaFire and etc i can get 800kb/s

Essentially I am saying that there is no reason why you should be getting anything like 30 kb/s when RD is on a high speed backbone.

....... but I am going to leave it there, because this thread is getting pulled way off topic, lesleyyb must be going nuts with all these posts unrelated to his mod .... :)

3 new tracks added as download with all the files needed, i hope those downloads are the fixes. otherwise i don't know what is wrong and can't it be fixed by me

3 new tracks added as download with all the files needed, i hope those downloads are the fixes. otherwise i don't know what is wrong and can't it be fixed by me

I have post in all the other threads, but I'll add it here too. Please incorporate any fixes into the main mod, whether it be Part 1, 2 or 3. Please do not release fixes as separate downloads, or create WIP threads/downloads

I tried many times, but couldn't open Sochi, Austria and Hockenheim
But i try again today, and i hope everything will work fine
Thank you

When I race on Austria, Sochi, or Hockenheim the difficulty seems to go down significantly. I've raced on other tracks and other modes with no problems at all. I play on expert, and have tried switching difficulties, but I'm still usually 8 seconds faster than the next fastest car

When I race on Austria, Sochi, or Hockenheim the difficulty seems to go down significantly. I've raced on other tracks and other modes with no problems at all. I play on expert, and have tried switching difficulties, but I'm still usually 8 seconds faster than the next fastest car
I don't understand that, i tested it on amateur and was usually 4 sec a lap faster, i will look at the other difficulty levels then

when i try to race in Red Bull Ring and Sochi,the game always escape when is loading,can you tell me why ? Because i don't know why but others works great

Ciao! I have the same problem, thanks for this fantastic mod, please fix if is possible sochi loading continuous loading but will not start.. grrrr
Thanks for this fantastic works

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years