2014 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this dominance of Mercedes I wonder how long it will take before the F1 crowd starts booing HAM and ROS.

When Red Bull is this fast its called cheating, how is this called then? :laugh:

So far I'm just enjoying the shoe being on the other foot, and I don't mind one season with Hamilton/Mercedes dominance, but for the sake of racing I hope that we will see competitive racing on track for the top 5 places already this year.
Also, as long as Hamilton keeps behaving like he has I don't think you'll see people booing anytime soon, people started booing Vettel after the multi 21 farce (and rightly so imo).

Edit: And who said anything about RB being fast = cheating?

Happy day. Bottas 3rd and Massa 7th. Best of hopes for tomorrow, maybe we watch a Williams on the podium. :)

Really impressed with Perez aswel, I wasn't expecting that at all! Also, The Finn beats the Spaniard. Was pleasant to watch, a few mild surprises.

Lets now see if Sutil gets a penalty for his move on Grosjean.

For once the Ferrari looked like it was handling okay for Raikkonen when we were onboard his car early in Q3. It looked like a spot on lap from him so I'm not surprised he's qualified that high up and ahead of his teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back