2014 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story about Vettel and RBR is getting old. No matter how you twist and turn the so called facts. The last few years Vettel was the man to beat. And yes he probably had the fastest car. You might want to ask yourself how that car becomes fast? It has a lot to do with the feedback engineers get from data and the driver. And I also believe that the car was tailor made to Vettel. I would do the same if I was Horner. Don't get me wrong here I'm not a Vettel fan but I do have a big amount of respect for what he has achieved in such a short time. This year it is a whole other ballgame. He does not have the fastest car anymore and he has a teammate who appears to have a much better feel for this car then Vettel. How great he is will be determined on how he deals with this situation. And yes this Bahrain GP was the best I ever saw from the last few years. Keep em coming like this. It would be great if Rosberg takes the title this year. Good for him and good for the sport.

Last edited:
Keeping on the RB discussion. Every car which Newey designed (Mclaren, Red Bull, Williams) was mostly the fastest on the track - successful.
Just look on wiki, his design won the titles..
So Vettel had luck to join RB at the right moment. Perfect combo of designer and good driver.
Still if he will fight some years he will earn respect for his titles later, i am sure.

Keeping on the RB discussion. Every car which Newey designed (Mclaren, Red Bull, Williams) was mostly the fastest on the track - successful.
Just look on wiki, his design won the titles..
So Vettel had luck to join RB at the right moment. Perfect combo of designer and good driver.
Still if he will fight some years he will earn respect for his titles later, i am sure.

You are totally right except Vettel being lucky to join, he earned that i'd say.
Why does RB won first time when Vettel joined? Lucky again? Can't be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back