2014 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a decent race. Plenty of overtakes, and many not even in DRS zones.

Hamilton deserved that.

With regards to class B, for Red Bull to be 4th and 6th on a fast circuit, from 10th and 13th cannot be underestimated. They are making ground.

Perez what a legend! Perhaps moving to Force India wasn't such a downgrade after all.

Fantastic race. Amazing how a driver without power is able to win :)

10006100_10152020545346659_3730585213820213468_o.jpg

Mercedes engine is just that good?

Not now, but the future isn't that far away... like 2-3 seasons... or less... we'll see.
Nobody stays young forever, sadly.
Sure, both of them are going to retire (Raikkonen currently is the oldest driver :O_o:), but if Ferrari stay on their current level, then getting Hulkenberg won't make much of a difference.

Sure, both of them are going to retire (Raikkonen currently is the oldest driver :O_o:), but if Ferrari stay on their current level, then getting Hulkenberg won't make much of a difference.

Well, everyone knows that's a big "if" it's not like they don't have enough re$ource$ to bounce back, not now, but next year? Or in 2?

It won't get any better than this.. That was just awesome race, from start to finish.

A bit more level field between first two and the rest (I mean... right after SC that was alien getaway from the mercedes) and this would be perfect.

On the same line than "I have no power, ups, I won". "I am losing so much on the straights" 10 seconds after being overtaken by my teammate, then I hang on there and try a couple times to pass. Yeah, sure.

Next, Ferrari update and they get that one second weight penalty off their backs.. With two mercs fighting at the top and the rest fighting with each other, can't see why this can't happen in every race. Sometimes change is good..

Decent? Can you name one race since 2000 that was better overall? (aka not only because of a fight between your fav driver and someone else).
I can't, no race I've ever watched has been this thrilling!

Off the top of my head, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 Brazilian Grands Prix, there were a few in San Marino between the Schumachers that were epic battles as well.

Next, Ferrari update and they get that one second weight penalty off their backs.. With two mercs fighting at the top and the rest fighting with each other, can't see why this can't happen in every race. Sometimes change is good..

At least Webber has retired, so now the Red Bulls are also more closely matched ;)

Ricciardo got a 10 place grid penalty for unsafe release in Malaysia, Maldonado go a 5 place grid penalty for ramming into the side of Gutierrez and tipping him over.

Sense is seriously lacking in terms of penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back