2014 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 Brazilian Grands Prix, there were a few in San Marino between the Schumachers that were epic battles as well.
Yes there have been epic battles, but no full racedistance this thrilling imo. Not with this kind of action going on all over the field all over the track all the time from start to finish.
None of those you mention have provided that imo.

Holy cow, Force India is now 2nd in the constructor's championship?
Remember where they were back in 2006 or 2007? :notworthy:

Yes there have been epic battles, but no full racedistance this thrilling imo. Not with this kind of action going on all over the field all over the track all the time from start to finish.
None of those you mention have provided that imo.

A 60 lap battle with no overtaking is just as entertaining as 100 overtakes in a race ;)

A 60 lap battle with no overtaking is just as entertaining as 100 overtakes in a race ;)
Perhaps, but a 60 lap battle between 2 drivers is not as much action as 60 laps with battles and overtaking throughout the entire field of cars.
Even excluding the fight for 1st and 2nd I would rate todays race the most entertaining and thrilling race since I started following the sport (2000).

Imo it was only decent in your eyes because none of your favorite drivers where fighting for the victory or such, but that's my guess and I might be wrong.

5 places grid penalty for Maldonado? 5 places?!? 5!!!!!!??? They are waiting for him to seriously hurt someone, before giving him a race ban?! That guy is a moving hazard! Just rip to pieces his super license. Seriously... 5 freaking places penalty... :mad:

Perhaps, but a 60 lap battle between 2 drivers is not as much action as 60 laps with battles and overtaking throughout the entire field of cars.
Even excluding the fight for 1st and 2nd I would rate todays race the most entertaining and thrilling race since I started following the sport (2000).

Imo it was only decent in your eyes because none of your favorite drivers where fighting for the victory or such, but that's my guess and I might be wrong.

I'm guessing by that comment, you don't like either Lewis or Nico? Oh, what's that I hear - you do? Alrighty then...

Well, not every race can be awesome, but this one was. Mercedes are just fantastic, but I'm glad the Hulk is third in the championship and Force India second. Also, Pérez seems to be getting used to the new team and the car, I think he'll be a tought nut to crack for Hulkenberg.

Shame that Williams had a really weird strategy, and the safety car probably didn't help. Massa's start was awesome though, and overall they did a solid job.

And Ricciardo is really standing his ground against Vettel, good job mate.

As for Ferrari...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Montezemolo leaving before the finish, in one of the best races in years. Oh yeah, the Ferraris barely got into the points, better run to Jean Todt and ask him to change the rules.

BkjmVMPCQAE7_8a.jpg

I'm guessing by that comment, you don't like either Lewis or Nico? Oh, what's that I hear - you do? Alrighty then...
Yes I do, but you gonna completely ignore the fact that I stated in my post that even without them in the race, even without that fight, I consider it the best race I've seen. I love it when "my guy wins", but I watch F1 for racing, and I got a ton of that today!

5 places grid penalty for Maldonado? 5 places?!? 5!!!!!!??? They are waiting for him to seriously hurt someone, before giving him a race ban?! That guy is a moving hazard! Just rip to pieces his super license. Seriously... 5 freaking places penalty... :mad:

That guy does not belong in F1. I saw his reply afterwards and he puts the blame on Gutierrez (has was of his line and had the corner). Yeah right. They should indeed give him a race ban but I wonder if that changes anything in his behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%