2012 IndyCar Series

The improvised chicane...and terrain there...big shot in the foot by Indy.

-

Now, rain showed up. Should be interesting.

-

Marco Andretti: what an awful move. Race over?

Yeah! Simon Pagenaud close to 1st! Nice battle coming up.

EDIT: my bad, simon Pagenaud is in 5th...It must be the rain on me...:rolleyes:

EDIT: this is mental. Monsieur Pagenaud is in...3rd.

If the Andretti's save this race again next year (it's not a horrible track) I do hope they do something with those railroad tracks other than the 4 attempts at chicane they've tried the last two years.

If the Andretti's save this race again next year (it's not a horrible track) I do hope they do something with those railroad tracks other than the 4 attempts at chicane they've tried the last two years.

Actually, other than the tracks and bumps, I see no probs with this track. Moreover, it is a great track, technical, fast enough - maybe a tad short.

I am currently in the process of making a "Senna-esque" Film for youtube, and i need everyones help. I need clips of his carrer up to the 2011 Indy 500, and any other information would be brilliant! Thanks

Not at all, Dan. No probs. Was just wondering about the music because lyrics wise well done.

Tell us when you have the tribute ready, Dan, please. There're a lot of Dan Wheldon fans around here - I'm one.

No. All I have seen thus far is on Youtube, some with higher quality than others.

There's plenty of material there, editing it all seems tough, though (to me, for sure).

Rubens is a true hero and all round good guy, wish him all the best in his new career, but in all honesty I don't think we will see anything amazingly magical from him sadly, he just isn't the kind of punch you in the face and win at any cost kind of guy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back