2012 IndyCar Series

The 2012 IndyCar is unveiled: http://indycar.com/multimedia/photos/6277-2012-indycar-unveiling/

I'm on the fence about how it looks... kinda looks like someone just took the dallara chassis and "new f1-ed" it up. I think it atleast looks better than the dallara chassis

FULL.jpg

interesting back end there. should help protect cars from riding up and taking to flight... so to speak. nice safety thought but, like most things will take some getting used to seeing. hey... it could even help lower spray so they could race in the rain! :)

Uuuuhhh No! I hope they don't release car like that! Don't like that fendered look on the back of car.

Yeah, i pretty much like every bit of the new car except the rear. The road car looks better than the oval car but I like the oval car's nose a lot better lol. Either way, atleast it's something new and not a GP2 clone

Again, i'd rather have these cars than a soul-less GP2 clone looking car. And as Keith has said, if it does help with the spray.... OVAL RACE IN THE RAIN FTW!!!

I think they made that back, specially at the oval one, to prevent the "wheel-to-wheel" accidents where a car takes off, kind of Webber at Valencia last year.

I like the road course car more, don't really worried about the aero package as in 2013 there will be like 6 different ones, so the cars will look different, this is the Dallara's one to be used only (unless a team keeps it) in 2012.

NO no no why why!!!:( indycars is my favorite raceseries and i hurts my heart to see these ..., car:(.
hehe anyway i will visit the boss gp series and there we see the good old gforce chevy and oldsmobile:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back