2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Villeneuve, the man only knows how to go backwards.

Does it bother me that Vettel gets frustrated and complains when things don't go his way? No, some drivers take it on the chin, others are open about their feelings. He's fast, thats what im there to watch, im not there to comment on how good of a person he is.

Well I think the U.S. Grand Prix has found a good home here. I was skeptical about the track layout at first but after driving it in F1 2012 and Simraceway, and now finally seeing the real thing in action, I think it has a lot of potential to be a very entertaining track. Man I cant wait to see ALMS race on it next year!!!

Brilliant race! First time we see the Three Kings on the podium as well :)

I figured Hamilton would claw back Vettel on the harder compound but he put up a nice fight always taking late apexes to get away from Hamilton.
It´s very efficient because of the aggressive gearing on the RB as well.

Congratulations to RBR for the title, easily the best TEAM right now.

Ha Villeneuve, the man only knows how to go backwards.

Does it bother me that Vettel gets frustrated and complains when things don't go his way? No, some drivers take it on the chin, others are open about their feelings. He's fast, thats what im there to watch, im not there to comment on how good of a person he is.

Actually Villeneuve is the only driver of recent years that's built a car up from being a none points scoring car to being consistently in the points, and into a podium scoring car.

No other driver has accomplished this. Villeneuves downfall was when he took the BAR forward in leaps and bounds in 2001 he never pushed the team further hoping the car would now fall around him.

This meant the car went backwards and Villeneuve lost his morale. Then with Traction control and things like that introduced Villeneuve lost his love for the sport.

Must say, very nice circuit to watch races on. The undulating wavy track allowed some camera angles where you could see cars separated by many seconds all in the same take (without being a bird eye view).

Yea, it look very good and track work very well in terms of allowing overtakes. Those elevations reminds me the Algarve track, a track that I would love to watch F1 there, but never will.

Yeah, and I think we would prefeer to be poor aswell... well, we already are, as you are. So it wouldn´t make any change being together or being separated I think. :D It will be the same sh**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back