2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Vettel is still in a fantastic position to win the WDC next week and it will take some luck for Alonso to finish ahead of him. Some rain, safety cars and alternator failures would really spice up next Sunday :thumbsup:

Lets just hope :ninja:

First of all (just so I won't forget) very very very disappointing Mercedes GP. I mean how the hell can a driver starting from 5th position finish 16th? I guess somebody really doesn't like that guy anymore... If I were him and this would be true I would just refuse to continue driving.

Big congrats for Hamilton!! Definitely a top driver. Words are just useless now. It would be interesting to see what he manages to do at Mercedes since they plan to come out of their shell in 2015 (if I'm not mistaking). This could mean 2 full seasons of let's say less success (which Hamilton won't embrace as far as I know him).

Oh, and Villneuve saying Vettel is a crying baby... Sooooooooo true :))

So why are people calling this a cheat "Massas gearbox seal break was a cheat to move Alonso up"...they are within regulations to do so, and they are CLEAR, unlike the whole technicallity of the EBD like last year...

so how is i cheating? im lost...

Its not uncommon in sports to work penalties in your favor...

First of all (just so I won't forget) very very very disappointing Mercedes GP. I mean how the hell can a driver starting from 5th position finish 16th? I guess somebody really doesn't like that guy anymore... If I were him and this would be true I would just refuse to continue driving.

Big congrats for Hamilton!! Definitely a top driver. Words are just useless now. It would be interesting to see what he manages to do at Mercedes since they plan to come out of their shell in 2015 (if I'm not mistaking). This could mean 2 full seasons of let's say less success (which Hamilton won't embrace as far as I know him).

Oh, and Villneuve saying Vettel is a crying baby... Sooooooooo true :))
I lost faith in Mercedes. But not Schumacher! I wear a Schumacher shirt every time I watch F1 and will continue to do so.

The big engine change is 2014.

To be honest I would also be pissed that the guy who passed me did so because I found a backmarker who can't yield.

What do guys think about Vettel clapping his hand to Hamilton when he crossed the finish line? Learn to lose Vettel!

Whaaaat? Are you actually serious? He clearly clapped because he wanted to congratulate Hamilton on a fantastic victory.. do you really think Vettel is that shallow to have clapped sarcastically? Lots of sour feelings towards Vettel here I sense..

So why are people calling this a cheat "Massas gearbox seal break was a cheat to move Alonso up"...they are within regulations to do so, and they are CLEAR, unlike the whole technicallity of the EBD like last year...

so how is i cheating? im lost...

Its not uncommon in sports to work penalties in your favor...

If it were RBR you would shouting all caps again.. I'm so sick of reading your posts allready, one needs to have some objectivity to function properly. You're like the team super fan who paints his face and shouts death threats to the referee for making a clear call. So please, tone it down.. i'm close to making myself as RBR fan (when i really don't like them..) just to be on the different side than you.. It's actually hurting the one you are supporting by forcing the rest of use defend RBR when we don't even want to.. You reply to every second post and refuse to listen reason time and time again.. I don't usually start feuds but this is getting close to my limit.

Great race, glad to see Hamilton finally get a win after having the Singapore and Abu Dhabi GP in hand. Alonso did the best he could, his qualifying pace was surprisingly way more off than I expected. The best Alonso can hope for in Brazil is a wet quali session and pull off a win from pole. Can't believe the end of the season is already next week, I'll feel so empty until the cars are back on track in Australia next year.

The race itself was very exciting. The slow cars did let Hamilton catch up to Vettel, if it wasn't for them perhaps Vettel would have run away with the win. They had both gotten into this pattern where Hamilton would get up right to the rear of Vettel's car at the end of the DRS zone, and then Vettel would pull out a gap of just under a second over the course of the lap which made it next to impossible for Hamilton to make a move.

Not sure why Vettel had to complain as soon as Hamilton passed him, the slow cars are a part of the game and complaining over it didn't change anything. It was probably a heat of the moment reaction, it must've been frustrating keeping Hamilton at bay for so much of the race and lose it because of a slower car.

I think they call it "golf clap"

it can be either a sarcastic one...which is most likely.

I'm sorry but what is up with your hatred of Vettel? Whenever someone compliments him or brings him up you immediately come in and talk trash about him, just relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%