2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would u defend on the right hand side if u have to brake 150m earlier then the guy behind(in MS's case)...better yet ,why would u defend at all..u got no tools to

Why would u defend on the right hand side if u have to brake 150m earlier then the guy behind(in MS's case)...better yet ,why would u defend at all..u got no tools to
Why wouldn t he try it? Isn it a race?
There was a lot overtake there on the outside, because other slow cars decided too to defend in the right side.
I would be disappointed if MS won t say sorry for that incident in the next days with cool head.

Big congrats to Pastor. He managed to keep it under control when Alonso was behind his tail. A decent result for Ferrari as well, considering that they din't have the pace to challenge in Q3 at the beginning of the season.

Senna though moved in the braking zone. You could see him go left right left.
You simply can´t move around like that when braking, you have to be very clear on where you are going.

Last time he went left, Schumi thought ok i´ll take the inside but then Bruno just stopped moving and stayed in the middle.
It was very irregular driving by him, his braking distance i don´t have anything to say but you don´t ever move in braking zones.

If you think about it, if that thing confused a 7 time world champion and a person that has done F1 for many many many years, imagine what it could do to say a rookie or similar.

Sector times from Qualifying,​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back