2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
74706_311711652237777_100001968334153_704622_667517228_n.jpg

What's going on with Senna's tires in this photo....?!

Well, it looks like he has the option on at the front and the prime at the back... Are they allowed to do that?

Not saying its not, just saying it could be tighter :D Its bloody entertaining compared to last year. But at some points it gets boring because everyone is in like a limbo state where they would like to attack but are looking after their tyres and therefore don't attack. If you understand :D

I know what you're saying. Most of the "overtaking" is done by passing drivers who are slowing down to look after the tires. No one can put up a real fight when they have someone yelling in their ears to look after the tires. It does take the pushy wheel-to-wheel fights away. But it also adds new pit strategy...and for some reason I'm a huge fan of pitstops.

A good mix of both of those things would be great, though.

I got one for you all, since F1 this season has had a vary of different drivers winning how about Kamui Kobayashi for the win at the Japanese GP;):)

He's been doing a lot better this year, I hope he does manage to get a win or podium. I can't be the only one who has noticed his improvement.

What a race weekend again! :D I was really impressed with Vettel actually, once again showing he is the favourite for the title, he was the highest scoring out of the McLarens and Red Bulls yet again.
I don't think Alonso will hold a title challenge, maybe Raikkonen will. But out of the main contenders, Vettel showed his class.
I'm not a big Hamilton fan, but his drive was superb too. Webber was awful, I was so disappointed how he couldn't pass Hulkenberg all race :(

This season is just amazing! Lotus to win the next GP I think.

I don't think Alonso will hold a title challenge, maybe Raikkonen will. But out of the main contenders, Vettel showed his class..
I wouldn't write Alonso off already. The races are so unpredictable this season, that consistency is the key. That is one of Alonso's strong points.
Considering Ferrari built him so far a piece of wood this season and he ist still leading the championchip with Vettel, shows exactly that.
Besides I think Ferrari made some good improvements to the car in Barcelona and are definitly on the right way.

I don't think we can already write somebody off the title. Well maybe Massa and Grosjean. Massa is simply not fast enough and I doubt that Grosjean will have the consistency over the whole year. But maybe I'm wrong.

You mean when Grosjean made that late divebomb scrapping the whole side of Senna's car ? :rolleyes:

No.i mean when BS decided to race two drivers with his tyres completely shot.

See...when your tyres are shot as badly as his were,u start braking in the 200m mark to make the corner and not the usual 50m ...very dangerous for others on much fresher rubber..it takes good car control and decision making not to cause an accident,but in general it should be a walk in the park for any F1 driver...not the case here tho

Why should you brake for the other behind you ? They are supposed to know that you are on worn tyres since they get every single bits of informations possible.

Bruno braked for T1, someone got through (can't remember who) and then he went to take the corner and Grosjean a few cars lenght back decided to dive in, how can it be Senna's fault ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%