2012 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year it was like a massive testing season for this season(lotus). So far Webber is dominating vettel in qualy, if he gets a good start and stays ahead of Vettel it might be a podium for him. Vettel is not comfortable in the RB8 at all, always correcting always fidgeting with the settings. Webber gets in and is smooth from lap 1. This is the biggest difference from last year. So far we have heard nothing from Vettel, im starting to think that he cant drive a car that doesn't have assists on if you know what i mean.

Last year it was like a massive testing season for this season(lotus). So far Webber is dominating vettel in qualy, if he gets a good start and stays ahead of Vettel it might be a podium for him. Vettel is not comfortable in the RB8 at all, always correcting always fidgeting with the settings. Webber gets in and is smooth from lap 1. This is the biggest difference from last year. So far we have heard nothing from Vettel, im starting to think that he cant drive a car that doesn't have assists on if you know what i mean.
You shouldn't forget that he has some mega pressure on his still young shoulders. The car is not as
good as the RB7, but they will get there. Vettel is a great talent, otherwise he wouldn't have got 2 titles,would he? The car is just not good enough, add the pressure he has and you have your answer. Maybe it doesn't help him he doesn't have a diffuser anymore, but that shouldn't be the reason he looses from Webber.

Hamilton went on to pass Van Der Garde and then won the race.
Then he won the one after as well.

And the year after this Vettel got beaten to the championship by Di Resta.

Talk about dominating a season of F3... insane.

Im very curious about Vettel and his choice of tyre. It could work but only if it doesnt pour 1/4 into the race. And theres a possibility of thunderstorms forcast for tomorrow afternoon. It is Malaysia after all. He's going to drop back into the pack off the start, and if it pours he could end up conceding a lot of ground to the front runners.

Hamilton looks good for this race. I predicted a Button win in Melbourne, I actually picked the top 4 in order there, and I predict Lewis will win tomorrow. Button should make it a one two, and I think Schumi will drop back a bit during the race (though will keep improving throughout the year). Maybe Webber third, Vettel 4th, Schumi then Alonso. Massa for 8th I reckon, behind a Lotus.

:)

Ok so predictions for tomorrow..

This is a tough one.. Hamilton has to just gun it and get away from Button/Schumacher.
I think however that Schumacher might possibly be terrorizing Button on the first lap and possibly even make a pass.

This i think is the cushion Hamilton needs to bank the race.
If Button manages to cling on and stay with Hamilton i predict a pass at the end of the tires life or possibly a pit stop-pass.

Vettel we should not count out. I expect him to finish the race either on the podium or in Top5.

:)

Ok so predictions for tomorrow..

This is a tough one.. Hamilton has to just gun it and get away from Button/Schumacher.
I think however that Schumacher might possibly be terrorizing Button on the first lap and possibly even make a pass.

This i think is the cushion Hamilton needs to bank the race.
If Button manages to cling on and stay with Hamilton i predict a pass at the end of the tires life or possibly a pit stop-pass.

Vettel we should not count out. I expect him to finish the race either on the podium or in Top5.

Kinda what I was thinking. Except in my mind, Schumi trails off after about quater distance. Beats Rosberg though.

I want to see what Webber does at the start. I honestly cant remember the last time he got off well of the line. Honestly lol

Webber finally out pacing Vettel when the Red Bull stops being competitive... typical!

Great qually sesion again, there were about 8 drivers that could have been pole there, in 4 different teams, really close stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 73.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 17.9%