2012 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massa was and is very quickly with a car which is easier to control (2007,2008, more downforce + some driving aids).

The Ferrari is a terrible car, barely any rear downforce and it is a car based only for Fernando.

Felipe is expected to drive a car which he dosen't like that has been made with no care for him.

He is crap in the car, because it isn't his car and never will be.

Massa was and is very quickly with a car which is easier to control (2007,2008, more downforce + some driving aids).

The Ferrari is a terrible car, barely any rear downforce and it is a car based only for Fernando.

Felipe is expected to drive a car which he dosen't like that has been made with no care for him.

He is crap in the car, because it isn't his car and never will be.

in 2008 he was much stronger...without aids....I prefer the 2007 and 2008 specs with no trainers...i mean aids....those were cars to drive upsidedown...wish they had upside down tracks back then....todays cars...meh....better lookin than 09 and 2010 shark fins....but honestly i miss those old times.

by the way.....WHY the wait so loooooooong for China...Shangai is literally like right there.....i remember last year they were 3 races in 3 weekends...why not now...its gonna be a long and depressing wait til the Chinese GP :mad:

Again, two facts for anti-HRT guys:

With 107% rule, in 1992 there would be only 12 cars racing, so they are way closer and faster than the slow teams in Senna time.

HRT beat Marussia in 2010 and 2011.

@Hampus Andersson

I would buy your speech if you weren't praising Marussia... but the fact is you may find HRT at the same level on next GP, and with a history of better results and more finished races.

Yes, they have economical trouble, but if they got better results at the end who cares?

I don't know the reason but you are totally biased on this.

Financial troubles at the beginning of the season will never lead to an improved HRT car I fear. Only money makes the car go faster in end and if they lack fundings already the gap witht the other teams will only grow I think.

Again, two facts for anti-HRT guys:

With 107% rule, in 1992 there would be only 12 cars racing, so they are way closer and faster than the slow teams in Senna time.

HRT beat Marussia in 2010 and 2011.

@Hampus Andersson

I would buy your speech if you weren't praising Marussia... but the fact is you may find HRT at the same level on next GP, and with a history of better results and more finished races.

Yes, they have economical trouble, but if they got better results at the end who cares?

I don't know the reason but you are totally biased on this.

1992 is very different to nowadays. We expect competitive cars now. And with reliablilty as good as it is its very unlikely you'll get the upsets of yesteryear from the bottom teams. Its very unlikely they will score any points. And they just dont seem to get faster each season. Its kinda pointless them being in F1 really.

Also, HRT only beat Marussia by luck, and didnt even score points to beat them. Both scored 0 points, which really isnt any better than Marussia in any way. Yet, look at Marussia this year, they look much quicker than HRT. Progress which HRT havent even come close to. And each time they restart the team by cleaning it out they make it worse for themselves. Yeah, Marussia arent likely to score points either. But they will closer to the front than their previous efforts, which the way its going for HRT doesnt look likely for them.

I love the look of the HRT cars this season, really do. But agree with Bram, don't see the team gaining positions anytime soon.

They do actually look good. That is a bonus I suppose. I like the Williams the best.

The ugliest car for me is the toro roso. Like the red bull, but like its been through the washing machine a few too many times and lost its colouring.

They are 1 second from Marussia and they improved 3 seconds in the last GP. Not saying they will improve that fast now, but they definitly will.

Wait until half season, then we talk :)

Sometimes it pays off to win a race in very hard times :)

Because Alonso took a win for Ferrari, a crucial one at that in terms of statistics, he gets a Ferrari FF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes