2012 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Hamilton deserved to win the race, he was fast all the weekend and the car was capable. You clearly hate Hamilton with no reasons at all, you can't deny it. Saying "Lewis is still way down there" when he leads most of the race, gets pole and is fastest in most practice sessions just shows how idiotic you are.

2) Vettel being risky ? How was he risky, he came out of the pits on cold tyres and on a tight line because of the pit exit. Obviously he was going to be slower in Turn 1 than Alonso, he stayed to the inside to defend, that isn't risky at all. If anything, Alonso was being risky for trying to cutback.

You are the sole reason why I dislike Alonso. I hate his fans, not him, and his fans make me dislike him. Just like I dislike Cal Crutchlow in Moto GP because of Biased Commentators.

I am absolutely biased towards Button and Hamilton, and McLaren in general. Why? Because I'm a fan of them. I don't care about Vettel or Alonso or Raikonnen, I want McLaren to win, and if Lewis does something questionable, it is always the other guys fault, always, no matter what, 'cos I want Lewis to win!

If I was arguing with an Alonso fan over an incident and he didn't defend Alonso, then I'd say he wasn't an Alonso fan.

I am absolutely biased towards Button and Hamilton, and McLaren in general. Why? Because I'm a fan of them. I don't care about Vettel or Alonso or Raikonnen, I want McLaren to win, and if Lewis does something questionable, it is always the other guys fault, always, no matter what, 'cos I want Lewis to win!

If I was arguing with an Alonso fan over an incident and he didn't defend Alonso, then I'd say he wasn't an Alonso fan.

Got no problem with fans. You are fine. The problem is when people don't understand the difference between supporting driver/team and licking their arse.

It's like some people follow a driver like a religion and must hate every other driver for no reason.

Senna Proved today he was much better than Maldonado
as Pastor has 2 Point scoring finishes which includes a Victory Senna has 6

Same as Every one cos we defend our Fav Drivers

No i'm serious May be Maldonado was faster but after spain how many times he finished a race in points ??
Senna Despite being Slower at the beginning he was Getting points for Max time and also the gap between Senna and Pastor is only 5 points

Going on your logic, then Button is undoubtedly a better driver than Hamilton because of last season? Just because a driver has a few (or many :p) incidents, doesn't mean they are not a good driver. They could (and in this case, Maldonado is, like LH last year) be going through a bad spell, which is being exacerbated by some harsh stewarding at times. You can see by the qualifying results that Maldonado has the pace on Senna without a doubt.

Going on your logic, then Button is undoubtedly a better driver than Hamilton because of last season? Just because a driver has a few (or many :p) incidents, doesn't mean they are not a good driver. They could (and in this case, Maldonado is, like LH last year) be going through a bad spell, which is being exacerbated by some harsh stewarding at times. You can see by the qualifying results that Maldonado has the pace on Senna without a doubt.
I'm taking about this season Not about 2011 or 2010

The race proved once again that Hungaroring is a shitty circuit. The only good race I ever saw there was a wtcc one.

Anyway back to the race, well done for Lotus again. I think the win was there but again the track to blame. Romain was easily the fastest so it's a pity he had no chance and the eventually lost 2nd to true to his word "Iceman" who could not do anything either. Still, you just feel the big one is just over the corner. Also wtf strategy by Red Bull for Webber. Otherwise not much to talk about. Well except Maldonado searching for a friend in a stewarts room although a think that was a bit harsh they should have just informed him to let Di Resta back through.

My drive of the day : Bruno Senna although I don't believe him saying it's a breakthrougt
Dissapointments: Michael Schumacher for having no luck at all and a ridiculous penalty for McDonado.

Now a month wait :( luckily it's SPA coming :)

By My Profile Pic you know i'm a fan of Sebastian and I Defend My team in every kind of situations but if they do any kind of Nasty Things i won't say any word cos defence in such kind of situations will look like foolish to me like Overtake Move over JB in Germany but the Penalty was too harsh for him

By My Profile Pic you know i'm a fan of Sebastian and I Defend My team in every kind of situations but if they do any kind of Nasty Things i won't say any word cos defence in such kind of situations will look like foolish to me like Overtake Move over JB in Germany but the Penalty was too harsh for him

I still have a hard time imagining how the young German got an advantage driving the long way on the outside of the hairpin turn on painted pavement that has not been rubbered in. But I am just a fan and very much on the outside with no say in how the sport is run. If Seb ends up losing the WDC by less than 8 points then I will be crying in my crocodile tears. But Alonso still has a healthy lead, and right now it's McLaren and Lotus who appear to be moving forward much faster than Red Bull. So maybe there will be no need for the tears.

Oh of course there has to be perspective. I only say 'questionable' incidents. If it's in-defensible, I just keep my mouth shut :speechless:

Senna Proved today he was much better than Maldonado
as Pastor has 2 Point scoring finishes which includes a Victory Senna has 6

Maldonado has genuine pace, despite his crashes. Senna scores low points consistently and once in a while he has a good race. Senna doesn't show any signs of getting faster while Maldonado consistently gets the Williams in a top 5 or 6 position.

Maldonado has genuine pace, despite his crashes. Senna scores low points consistently and once in a while he has a good race. Senna doesn't show any signs of getting faster while Maldonado consistently gets the Williams in a top 5 or 6 position.
Indeed but Senna is scoring points and stays consistant something which teams find important if they will be fighting for the constructurs championship. (not to mention some sponsors pay if a driver finishes within the points)

We know that Senna maybe doesn't got the Qualify pace but I find this situation the same as Hamilton and Button, they both drive the same car, Hamilton seems to be much better in Qualify while Button turns the tables during the race and is always picking the right strategy to turn the table and is quite consistant while we know Hamilton is unpredictable.

As a McLaren fan this race almost blew up my heart. I couldn't imagine Hamilton could do 30 laps on a set of mediums but he did. Once again I think a new Hamilton was born this year. I'm still wondering why McLaren switched to plan B for Button as it was obvious it won't work. This was probably a dust in the eyes of others but it didn't work cause they were wearing glasses :) Great job from the two Lotus guys and I can't really decide who's the man of the day tbh. Kimi with his incredible 2nd stint or Hamilton with his 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes