Free Practice 1: 10:00 - 11:30
Free Practice 2: 14:00 - 15:30

Saturday 28th July
Free Practice 3: 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying: 14:00

Sunday 29th July
Race: 14:00

2011 Onboard

"The FIA's concern is that Red Bull and engine manufacturer Renault are using reduced torque settings for a given engine speed. These act as a form of traction control, limiting wheelspin out of corners"

ummm isnt traction control of any kind banned? I dont care if they blow gases and pixie dust out of the exhaust, but traction control is not legal at all. that should be more than enough. FIA, close ur loopholes before season starts.

I´m expecting Hamilton and Button to win this one, they looked incredibly strong in Hockenheim and this was with still not having a proper weekend to exploit all the performance from the new parts.

I think especially Hamilton can win this by some margin, as he would last year if the team and him chosen the right tires.

From previous history Hamilton have been quite strong here (just like Montreal) so I also think (like Hampus) that Hamilton might have a good chans on winning if nothing unexpected happens. (like gearbox fail or pit stops)

I am just hoping that the drivers will finish in some sort of way that it will make the championship gaps a lot smaller to Alonso because I would want an exciting fight for the title until the final race of the season.

If that doesn't happen fast then let it be done slowly by the time we reach Brazil

but Red Bull better start pacing faster after Monza...90% of tracks after Monza are pretty much made for Red Bull aero performance.

now with the so called torque mapping blah blah blah which the FIA has recently restricted the percentage in order to "close" the loophole and not change anything drastically mid season, we'll see if its only them gettin the bad effects from it, or might be even positive.

Huh? All teams are trying to do that, you cant say that the likes if ferrari arent trying to find more performance then redbull. Lol. All teams are trying to find that extra edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back