2011 World Touring Car Championship

Quite enjoyable races, nice fights there! I'll have to re-watch that Menu vs. Coronel incident, I'm not sure if Menu was already ahead Tom's rear wheels when they started to turn in. If he was then it's a race accident but if not it's a case that should have been penalized. But I assume it must have been the first as they should see it if it wasn't the case:) Anyways, nice race.

That move from Poulsen was clearly a dirty move. Because of the collision he got past. You should check the replay. No doubt about that.
The move from Menu on Coronel was also pretty dirty. From the tv angle it looked like Menu was next to Coronel on the inside but in fact he was pretty far behind Coronel. Driving around the outside was the only thing Coronel could do and Menu simply outbraked himself, ran wide and hit Coronel. Coronel gave Menu plenty of space.

looking like a great season ahead of us, decent touring car races both of them, paint swapped, none of the moves really dirty, couple just a bit more aggressive than others. Hoping for sth. like 3 Coronel wins this season :)

Watching again the incident between Menu & Coronel, it was clearly a racing accident, Menu was almost completely on the inside of Tom and turned almost 4 wheels on the kerb. I think if Tom could turn a bit wider in there he could have held P1 as he could come out of that corner faster, but no matter, as I've seen he wasn't really angry about that:)
The other incident was sadly not in the highlights video, but I agree that it could have caused the pass as from that hit Tom could easily lose traction. And FIA sent a warning to Poulsen anyways.

Absolutely enjoyable races, and hope that the weight penalties will bring them closer to each other as the Chevys were just way too much faster than the others!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.