2011 World Touring Car Championship

lucky Chevys: this is the latest news from WTCC:

The penalties awarded by the Stewards after today’s qualifying demoted Fredy Barth and Darryl O’Young, but also promoted Alain Menu to pole position for tomorrow’s Race 2.
Barth and O’Young were stripped of all their qualifying times for different infringements.
The crew of the Hong Kong man worked on his car under parc fermé condition which resulted in O’Young being demoted from 15th to 19th.
Barth was penalised for missing twice the red light at the weighing bay and straight-cutting a chicane during Q1. The Stewards decided to exclude him from the qualifying results and pushed him to the back of the grids for both Race 1 and Race 2.
As a consequence of Barth’s exclusion, Menu was promoted to 10th in the final results of Q1 that also meant pole position for Race 2.
Franz Engstler too had his fastest lap time disallowed from the Q2 results for straight-cutting a chicane. However this did not affect his tenth position.
OMG Eckhart I was just about to write the same thing....

Voted for 7 drivers, is that OK?:D

Mainly: Norbert Michelisz (go Norbi!)
And I like the Chevrolet drivers, + Tarquini, + Coronel
And voted for Bueno too, even if I don't really know him, his car is awesome to look at and I want to see it at front! + his performance yesterday was pretty impressive imo.

Michelisz is in the Hungarian Eurosport studio during the races, and he said that Poulsen's move was clean (in his oppinion), and the push might help Coronel to accelerate :) So B/W flag was unneccessary.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.