2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
SimracingPL raceBOARD team 1
We had to retire just 2 hours until the end of the race.
Last driver change didn't work out, rF didn't give me the car and took it away from my teammate. There was nothing we could do. We had sure P2

Thanks for organizing the event. Thanks to all for racing!
Special thanks for team Online-Simracing.de for a good fight for P1 :)

On behalf of Ace Motorsport I would like to thank the people who have organised the RD Nordschleife 24hr race and also well done to the broadcast team on the broadcast, I have enjoyed every minute of it and even though I am knackered and feel like I'm going to collapse after being up since 10am yesterday and driving in the middle of the night it has been brilliant fun and would do more 24 hour races in the future.

Ryan:)

Oh GOD, WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

OH GOD _ WE ARRIVED FROM HELL !!!

I would like, on behalf of Optimum Motorsport, thank all who have participated and worked with the event in any way for the awesome event it was :)

I enjoyed all of it and I'm sure all of us in OM will be happy to participate again if there will be another event like this :D

Now time to clean up in my room after theese.... 80 hours I think Bradley said I've been awake (since early Friday and ATCC event is the reason) of watching broadcasts to make room for racing in the RDTCC this evening. I hope many of us will be able to show up on the stream for that one as well :p

Thanks again to everyone and see you all on track as soon as it is possible :)

"Good Mööning" - Citation of Officer Crabtree in 'Allo 'Allo from late 80's and early 90's that my family likes very much :p

Was really enjoyable, both the driving and the broadcast! Was glad to be part of it, that was some event.
Congratulations to all the teams that took part, especially the ones that reached the finish. And to the organisers and broadcasters for all their time put in, that is much appreciated!

Oh, and if you have any hints and tips, or even the answer for questions 9, 15 and 18 please send me a PMwith it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 20.9%