2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiz Questions:

01 - What was Geoff Crammond's first racing game release called?
02 - Name the 4 cups On Super Mario Kart?
03 - Which game was the first F1 game to feature commentary?
04 - What year was rfactor released?
05 - Which game did IRacing use as its starting point for its physics and coding?
06 - How many players can race online in one race on the game Trackmania?
07 - Which game from Codemasters let you take part in a race around a toilet seat?
08 - What was the first arcade game to feature a gear shift, steering wheel and pedals?
09 - Which racing game was set as a reality TV Show where you could detonate buildings to eliminate your rivals?
10 - While Gran Turismo was heaven for cars, what game did Polyphony Digital release which was heaven for motorcycles?
11 - Which game featured Gabrielle Tarquini as your race driver tutor?
12 - In Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP - which team would you start your career with?
13 - Who is currently the developer for the WRC games at present?
14 - Which new discapline was added to the Dirt franchise in Dirt3?
15 - Which racing / physics game see's you transporting teddies across unlimited user generated levels?
16 - Which driving game was banned in several places around the world because of its gory content in the mid 90's?
17 - Which downloadable stunt bike puzzle game monitors your riders health as you attempt to cross the courses?
18 - Which EA series, long over due a reboot, includes the character Rudeboy?
19 - Which SimBin game had the fun Caterham expansion pack added to it?
20 - Who was the first F1 Driver to have a game that carried the full F1 licence?

Im so sorry for not finishing the race :( , in the begining of the race , i have load another setup and i was fight to keep the car in the track , latter my PC was frozing and i was crashing into bariers ....and from there was very hard to drive. Later i have change with Robert , but was hard and for him ...so we have fight more then 5 hours and in the final we all have agree to abandon. Im so sorry , for what happend. Cya on the track ...and good luck for all drivers what still are in the race .
P.S. sorry for my english

Quiz Questions:

01 - What was Geoff Crammond's first racing game release called?
02 - Name the 4 cups On Super Mario Kart?

Stunt car Racer ?

Just as the 19 hours remaining txt popped up I stuck it in the wall and ripped the right front off, limped back round but alas my poorly paid pit crew couldnt repair it, shame that because although we wernt the fastest we were doing ok, great fun while it lasted thogh cheers guys.

Our race didn't go quite as planned.

On my first 2 stints i got handicapt because of low fps caused by to high anti aliasing settings. Shame on me!

On Borna's first stint he reported he hit a corvette that spon and turned onto him. He reported having ffb issues.

As his car was damaged i had to take over and i again was handicapt, this time it was because of no ffb.

Now Steven is in de car in the dark doing 8.30's. We are in a solid 2nd place.

Lets hope we can get through the night without any mistakes.

Four o'clock. LT United still here in Hell..JPG

Pffff..... I almost died (literally!!)

I crossed the line before my pitstop with 13 litres. So that would be enough to do another lap. But suddenly, right before the last chicane, the fuel dropped to zero...! I could roll excactly into my pitbox, but it was with about 10 kp/h...

So everybody in our team nearly had a heart attack, and I felt very very bad for some time... Luckly we are still in though!

(I forgot to turn down the boost from 3 back to 1, apparently...! )

Our GT2-car has been stolen by someone who pretended to be one of our drivers. :mad:
I'm very, very dissapointed. I never thought this would happen in the RaceDepartment-community :(

JWE you can be sure we are going to the bottom of this to find out what happened. Its quite pointless to say how sorrry we are that this happened but such things are obviously beyond our control. More on this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%