2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorgos you can talk about you, or about someone you knoe closely. I am really hot blooded, last year a guy sent me off track in my karting champiosnhip when I was leading the race, and the most beautifull thing I said to him was: ************ (Well you can imagine what it was).

David on my rookie year which was last year I was in 5th posision for a first time and I was really fast. Faster then I had ever been that year. THen there was a driver infront me which I was about to pass who changed lines 2 times and his rear wheel hit my front wheel and I lost control of the car and it stopped and once the car is standing still the engine is dead and the race is over. I was so damn mad that I said alot of bad things to him and guess what I almost got DC. Since that day I have never spooken bad about anyone who have done something to me in racing/sim-racing in public. Trust me I might call him a **** **** but I won't say it infront of him or anyone else.

I can understand that some people just want to get the anger out but IMO this is not the right way to do so. I complitly understand your opinion but I am just saing that there are better ways to do this and to stay calm even after a bad result is better then being angry because you won't gain anything by being angry but instead lose alot of things. (Even friends)

It's interesting the fuss that was made about Fernando's wishing Lewis to win after qualifying on Saturday. Of course it wasn't well wishing for Lewis- it was purely because it was the only chance he had of winning the championship was relying on everyone else to do the work - as fernando knew he wasn't fast enough to win the championship by himself.

Having a go at petrov is exactly the schoolboy outbursts I was talking about before. Fair play to him saying afterthat petrov was better than him today, but still doesn't hide these stupid gestures and comments he makes at other times.

Well done vettell, fastest man of the year, and finally won a race off pole position when it counted.

What a way to end the season. I didnt expect Vettel to win but after half distance I started to accept it. I am very happy Vettel won, would have been great if Webber took the title. Glad it wasnt Alonso. He is fast, he is very talented and he is a double world champion, something is just off with his attitude that makes me root for the underdog. Alonso showing his anger at Petrov for not giving him an easy pass is one that will not be forgotten easily. Its these kinda stuff that makes Alonso look unsportsman. In the last few laps before finishing the race, Alonso should have accepted title wasnt his and acknowledged Vettels drive.

Great season. F1 is shaping up nicely to be entertaining once again.

I would've murderised Petrock had he held me up for so long.

How was he Alonso holding up? This track offers plenty of overtaking spaces, but none of them were used by Alonso. Alonso should look a) at his self b) at his team for the weird pitstop strategy. Petrov drove his best race of the season.

Red Bull played their cards a lot better with the two different pitstop strategies.

How was he Alonso holding up? This track offers plenty of overtaking spaces, but none of them were used by Alonso. Alonso should look a) at his self b) at his team for the weird pitstop strategy. Petrov drove his best race of the season.

Red Bull played their cards a lot better with the two different pitstop strategies.
Bram there sure is plenty of overtaking space but the track forces the cars to us a setup that makes it really hard for overtaking. (thats what the swedish TV said.)

Well what a race.
I'm happy Vettel won but I would have preferred Webber to win but oh well you can't have it your way every time.
Newey and Horner did a great job this year as Newey always does which he proved with Mclaren 98-00 and now with RedBull in 2010.
I hope Mercedes and Renault picks up the pace and we will have a GRRRREAT 2011!

Alonso has a love/hate relationship with that number 2 driver Renault. Sometimes it gives and sometimes it takes all away. Maybe it still has some Nelson spirit inside and it was payback time. :)

Great season and great finish for it. I hoped Webber to win but this is a great result too because best man won.

I was expecting Webber to win, but after all he was under pressure and made a little mistake kissing the wall, for me that was the cause of that early pit stop, I don't know if Ferrari really know about Rosberg and Petrov.. Massa looked really slow in this race, not passing a STR. And that moving by Alonso complaining to Petrov is not nice, he did nothing wrong just keep his head cool and no silly mistakes. Congrats Vettel and RBR, such a wonderful car :)

Bram there sure is plenty of overtaking space but the track forces the cars to us a setup that makes it really hard for overtaking. (thats what the swedish TV said.)

What our TV said was that Renault has the best working F-duct system and that's why they're incredibly fast in straights. And as Petrov didn't make any major mistakes there, it was nearly impossible for Alonso to pass him!

I wanted it go on and on.....Why is the season over so soon.

Fantastic double for RedBull, Many congrats to Seb for the race win and drivers championship.
I do feel for Fernando but then again me being british na I dont haha. Mark webber tried so hard but could not find the pace to do what was needed.
Lewis and Jenson done a brill job and as well as 2nd and 3rd they got 2nd in constructors.

Brill season cannot wait for 2011 season now. a well deserved break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes