2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with point 4. Real racer which has possibility to win cannot act like him... It is like in season 2008. He didnt change, and he plays like a small girl...

Why not? Who are you to judge him?

Different drivers, diferent characters, diferent skills... possibly he is more hot blooded. And by the way, he did not killed Petrov.

But is true he should avoid that kind of things and learn some public realtions (which at the end means act in different way than you think to have a better image) as F1 is global sports and that is very important in some cultures.

Maybe Red Bull supported Vettel more, but they didn't told Webber to let him win when he was ahead! And if they did do it with Vettel in Brazil like Ferrari did in Germany, now Alonso would be the champion! And why? Because he won 7 points with that team order! Cheers!

Webber choked! Ferrari dropped the ball! McLaren stepped up to the plate! Vettel is World Champion!

I was rooting for Hamilton but it soon became evident I had to decide whether I would rather Alonso and Vettel. Vettel is definitely the one I would rather took the title out of the two of them (can't stand Alonso post McLaren blackmail-gate).

Congratulations to Vettel. Here's hoping it matures him, significantly, for 2011 (just like Button grew up after taking the title).

Ignore the hater, he's just sour that Alonso still managed to finish ahead of Hamilton in WC. :)

It's still 3-1 to Hamilton though, first time Alonso managed to beat Lewis.

LOL DAMIAN! You are a great comedian. :cool:

Thanks, am just messing!

Either way I think all of you(us?) need to stop with this little hard debate. End of the day we had a great season with 5 driver's challenging for the title for most of the year. For me it was the best season for a while in terms of racing action and how close the top guys where to each other in the standings.

This year also produced the most amount of overtaking for a good few years.

But is true he should avoid that kind of things and learn some public realtions (which at the end means act in different way than you think to have a better image) as F1 is global sports and that is very important in some cultures.

Well, at then end, and Alonso has shown to be smart in his overall public appareances and interviews, maybe it means that he cares nothing about what the other thinks about him. And after reading some posts here, it is not a bad thing to do...

As an amateur kart racer you are, you should know that when your engine is not as good as the one infront of you, you can be Ayrton Senna, because you will do nothing still... ah, I see. You know nothing about aerodynamics and the downforce stuff, do you? About Webber, it was his team preassure who set him out of the champ fight some races ago.

LoL me a bad kart racer, Please.

I know all that fact but I am just back fireing all Ferrari's words to Alonso. I know Ferrari did not have the better top speed but it did not seem like they where working on a strategy to pass Petrov. I know Alonso was driving that car to the limits but it was not enough to pass Petrov who today had a really calm head.

Btw there was some fotage showen of Webber and some interviews and it clearly showed that Webber was not calm at all. He was under alot of presure because he knew that the team would not support him and as he failed to qualify higher then Vettel on qualify he got the confurmation that the team would now support Vettel for sure.

Well, at then end, and Alonso has shown to be smart in his overall public appareances and interviews, maybe it means that he cares nothing about what the other thinks about him. And after reading some posts here, it is not a bad thing to do...

But still he fails in that momments... look at other drivers, they probably are same upset, they are probably insulting the guy that they think in that momment they did wrong to them, but they don't say anything, maintain his helmet on, and wait one day to go on TV saying very kind words that they don't feel at all, but it pays off because for some people the "truth" is what they "see", no further analysis, that's why advertisement works :)

well what do you guys think? austin Jordan next f1 champ? har to do but i could find a way. for now hopefully more great championships to the moment you see me years from now cross the finish line taking the championship and standing on the podium with american flag above me and a trophy in my hand looking over saying "i did it". all we can do is hope.
but to the topic petrov was just racing as hard as he could and alonso had nothing for him. petrov was running for his job and there was no reason for him to pull over as he was quicker than webber and alonso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 46 53.5%