2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like your wright Lucas.
But he or i did not spin and whe where in the same place as before whe enterd the corner.
Sometimes the picture looks like you hit someone, and actualy youre with you nose inside the others car but nothing happends...( bug?)

Yup know this well... what you are seeing sometimes is not what others will capture in the replay. if you want a laugh watch the from michaels point of view - i think he's in a tardis at some points :becky:

Congrats Rami, you made the team very proud with our first WTCC title!! Well deserved!!!
Congrats to Peter finishing 2nd with a car that nobody at the beginning of the season thought it was capable of such performances! Impressive!!
Congrats to Erik for the completation of the podium. Welldone!

:thumb: To all the race directors of RD that made this hard season possible. Behind the scenes they did so much work to keep things running smoothly! Big respect!

Gregory I will send you a private message with some help to fix your virus (Don't want to go off-topic)

Thanks a lot Damien you saved my pc, I just come to finish the disinfection. I am disappointed to not have been able to participate at the last round of the championship, which adversity, I had just the time to participate at the practice when many windows popups everywhere on my screen :smash:

• Gilbert Estorninho

Congratulation Rami for the latest Title of RD08 WTCC Champion
maybe you will be good team mate for Huff and Chevrolet for the 09WTCC Title.

G. ESTORNINHO
BMW 320si E90

yes I use a steering wheel and is a g25, I only got two buttons one for looking back and the other for the handbreak and I play on the hood cam.
I have to make a freetracker or buy 2 more monitors.

Qualy
--------
Due to the large spread in lap times it was difficult to do a clean lap.
I seem to meet up with a slower car at the Melco hairpin every time.
But my early banker lap was good enough for 4th so that was OK.
----------
Race 1
----------
Made a slow start but was back in 4th shortly after behind Valentin
more or less was keeping up with him and Oliver
they both made small mistakes which gifted me 2nd
So I stayed 2nd to the finish.
----------
Race 2
----------
Got involved in the mulitple accident like nearly everybody else.
After cartwheeling through the air , I was able to get going again lastish.
Bent steering ,puncture nsf ,no front and rear bumpers I drove round slowly to the pits for repairs.
After repairs (except rear bumper for some reason) I rejoined still on the lead lap.
Due to retirements etc I moved up to 16th ,and caught 1 car towards the end.
finished 15th.
For some reason my best race lap was the second fastest of the race ,(Nice repair pit crew)
Overall quite a interesting meeting.
Congrats to Chau and Oliver for their wins.
Thanks to RD for making it all possible , its been fun

Terry

Attachments

• upside down.jpg
    upside down.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 302
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No