2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

I didnt cause it. I was in front on the inside going into the corner and the guy in the seat turned into me, cant really avoid that. I even went on the brakes to ensure I didn't go wide.

EDIT:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7P7fyyXsE[/media]

Note:

1) I am in front
2) On the inside line
3) Brake to make sure I don't wide into his car
4) He turns into my car

Sorry Oliver,

I edited my post about this.

Congratulations to Rami for winning the championship - great job!:thumb::thumb:
And, also congrats to Henrik for winning both races!:thumb:

@Erik- It took me a couple of laps to figure out it was you behind me in race 1. Sorry about that. It looked like you ran into some other traffic after me also... I knew you were faster and that's why I moved over in qualifying, but for some reason it took me a while to see your name during the race. Next time...

This was my first online league experience and I want to thank Race Department for helping to make it a great one. When I think of all the work involved --- deciding on the format, writing the rules, gpcos, the skins, livetiming, the servers, reviewing the races, putting together the race results, dealing with disputes, and many more things I'm sure I missed --- I'm amazed and incredibly impressed. I wish I could name each and every one of you in a shout-out , but I would probably miss someone. So, I will just say THANK YOU one and all Race Department. You are the best!:thumb::thumb:

See you the next time around...:)

you were in front cos I lift the trottle before the turn trying not to hit david lemon and when I turn I didnt see you just see your nose when hit you if is my fault I apologize everyone I ruin the race

• Lu Chan

Frist Time in G1. I was very Excited and jumpy.

Qualify
2m29.193 P10

Race 1
Good start and T1. but has some problem in T2. Fortunately, solved the problem.
I must say sorry to Ben. I touch and move his vehicle. Please excuse the offence this time.
Very big sorry about that. If my wrong. I'm willing to accept the penalty.
Finally P16 finish.
Race 2
This time very be careful. very clean and fair around for me.
Sometime I attempt pursue near Rami and Peter but failure.
P10 finish.

Great race tonight all. Congratulations Henrik winning this event and Congratulations Rami winning the championship.
Finish RD WTCC leagues now.
happy to know some new friends. not happy has Attila to leave and some cheater in leagues.
Anyway Thanks RD and Staff great job. Fantastic for me in this season.

Lu

To the above.:amen:

This was my first online league experience and I want to thank Race Department for helping to make it a great one.

There was an incredible amount of work involved in organizing the league. Deciding on the format, writing the rules, setting up gpcos, the skins, livetiming, the servers, reviewing the races, replays, compiling race results, addressing disputes, dealing with rule infractions, and many more things I'm sure I missed. The dedication and hard work of all involved is amazing! I wish I could name each and every one of you in a shout-out , but I would probably miss someone. So, I will just say THANK YOU one and all. Race Department - You are the best!:thumb::thumb:

• Lu Chan

qualy went semi good, p12
r1: start quite good, then comming to t2 Lu Chan rapidly turned and i touched him wich resultet a spin and some damage , continued to t3 as andreas shoot into me, pushing me int hte wall wich then resulted with a broken car, and a slow pace ...

so sorry lu & mtommi for the incidents..
i was happy to make g1 but i hoped for a better outcome
I know start is excited for everyone.
I already forgot that............:)

you were in front cos I lift the trottle before the turn trying not to hit david lemon and when I turn I didn't see you just see your nose when hit you if is my fault I apologize everyone I ruin the race

Do you use a steering wheel? Set two buttons on it, so you can look left and right to know if a driver is next to you. I had the same, couldn't see a car, but I could here him. So had to give him room. We all knew, overtaking was not allowed in T2.

I've look at the video and saw you turn into Oliver Amos' car and saw Wido Rossen turn into Valentijn Scholtens car.

Ps Because everybody was breaking for the T2 crash, I bumped into Pascal's BMW. Sorry for that. Did not expect anyone to brake at T2.

[media]http://simracingteam.degen.be/img/racedepartment/wtcc/2008/macau/macau01.jpg[/media]
[media]http://simracingteam.degen.be/img/racedepartment/wtcc/2008/macau/macau02.jpg[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irrCosvxwEU[/media]

I haven't taken part in any of this league (or any race nights for that matter), but I'm continually very impressed by the organisation of this site, especially for such a huge task as this.

I can't say anything but WOW!

• Alan Chan

Very Happy can upgrade to G1:thumb:
That's my first time to participate in G1

Back to the race,
in Race1 i crash on a crashed car at T1 then i finished my race1:noidea:

In Race2 , same case at Race1 but it happens at T3....
but this time, my car can still move on. I finished at P21...:p
And get marks from G1 .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.4%