Resource icon

Misc 2-way Traffic layout for "High Force" + seasons_water_grass_wetFX New_for_1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way to set a speed limiter on the traffic? It's a great mod, I just feel that the traffic is moving a touch fast for those roads
As I wrote in the message for the last update - In "data" you can choose between "fast ai_hints" and "85kph_ai_hints" . If the 85 kph in the slower AI hints seems too fast you can replace "85" value with whatever smaller number and AI will slow down. But first try with replacing the default "ai_hints.ini" with the one from "85kph_ai_hints". If that doesn't suffice edit it's contents with a text editor (i.e. Notepad).

Another way of slowing AI is moving the slider for setting "Opponent strength" to "80 %" or less. In that case set the "Aggression" to 100% to make the AI less hesitant. All that has the advantage of allowing the AI to change gears more naturally while keeping the noise down and has the disadvantage to make AI dumb enough to hit something.

Another solution - use CM to set restrictors and/or ballast on AI cars and save that grid as preset for traffic. Restrictor's value "100" makes AI accelerate more gradually (like on a normal everyday drive) and is my preferred method for making traffic with hypercars. Look in CM for "Detailed settings" just above the "Candidates" grid.

Any of the above can be combined so the traffic flow is highly adjustable. It's up to you.

Last edited:
Only works in "Week-end" mode for me, but it's great
If you don't use Content Manager the "Week end" is the only option in the default launcher that works as intended. But if you don't use Track day then CSP can't keep the AI cars close to you with the AI flood. What is the trouble with your setup?

alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic layout for "High Force" + seasons_water_grass_wetFX - Working pits, AI lines, full seasons, some lighting, etc...

Read more about this resource...

Ai cars​

0 seconds ago
Hi, this is by far my favourite tack and i really want the ai traffic pack mod witht the mercedes sprinter and vw touareg in it etc to make it seem more realistic as it is the uk but it always says its exceeded or i dont have access to i, do you have an alternate link, thank you so much.

Ai cars​

0 seconds ago
Hi, this is by far my favourite tack and i really want the ai traffic pack mod witht the mercedes sprinter and vw touareg in it etc to make it seem more realistic as it is the uk but it always says its exceeded or i dont have access to i, do you have an alternate link, thank you so much.
I don't understand - when and what is the error message that you've got? You can't download my mod or you can't start the track in the game? Also make sure the mod cars that you use are working. If they cause problems on any other track that may be a reason for the error.

CSP 1.60, AI flood on, tried out the nordschleife and that was working with the same settings
If you try loading "race" instead of "track day" in "High Force + Traffic" you may get a different result but in that case AI may stop driving and "retire" to the pits after a while. Enable "New AI behavior" > "AI retirement settings" > "Get back to ...." and attempt "track day" or "race".
All things considered I don't think the CSP version is 100% to blame for your trouble. Just v1.60 is so old that it is lacking a lot. Most of all the large tracks physics and better AI flood after v1.70. In my experience newer CSP above 1.68 are also much better in performance. Only loss would be the old droplets on windscreen and wipers effect in wet weather. So my recommendation is to try some of the CSP versions between 1.70 and 1.75. That is based on the assumption you don't want to spend time updating Sol version and settings. Switching between CSP versions is way easier and if you use the CM preset feature before switching to newer CSP (lower right on the screen in "Settings" > "Save preset") you can be sure all your current settings can be restored if you don't like any of the newer versions and return to 1.60. Then simply select the saved preset from the drop-down menu.

i accidently dragged and dropped the file in cm. how can i delete the files so i can install them properly?
If the traffic layout works after the CM install - no need to dig into the folders. Otherwise open "2way lines for highforce 1.0.7z" and open the Windows Explorer in the track's folder (right click over the track's picture in CM > "Folder"). It will open the window at "..\content\tracks\highforce\ui\traffic" and you need to go 2 levels up and look into "..\content\tracks\highforce\". If you see folder "traffic" and files "models_traffic.ini", "roadplus.kn5", "trafficgrid.kn5" and "under.kn5" then all is where it should be. If not - there may be 1 additional wrong sub-folder that holds all the necessary files. If there is "..\content\tracks\highforce\highforce\" you need to move the 4 files and 2 folders from there into "..\content\tracks\highforce\" or delete the wrong folder and extract from the 7z again into ""..\content\tracks\". Confirm the prompts for merging folders.

Hello! I downloaded this mod yesterday, and DAMN has it been fun with it! There's one question tho..is it possible to change the pit i spawn to while still having traffic? I think you need to pick the High Force+traffic for the traffic to work, right? Help is greatly appreciated:)

need to pick the High Force+traffic for the traffic to work
Yes, traffic is one additional layout to the original track.
is it possible to change the pit i spawn to while still having traffic
No, the player in offline mode spawns always in the same place. But if you are using CSP you can have some fun with all the other cars by walking up to them and changing the cars in the same session. Find the file "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\walking_out.ini" and edit the
Code:
[BASIC]
ENABLED=1
Then start a "Track day" with a bunch of different cars and use the keys to exit, walk and enter. After you've had a giggle - edit the file to
Code:
[BASIC]
ENABLED=0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back