rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sadly I'm going to have to sign out as I'm away at the moment getting my new car and can't say I will be home I time which I think I won't be :cry:
On the up side I have my first subaru :D
Have a good race everyone and I will definately be at the next one :thumbsup:

I'm happy to reveal the final skins of RedShiftRacing! w'll participate with an Aston and a Porsche.

5yNJmR9.jpg
Y0N0ye1.jpg
f8u4aQa.jpg
vPlvPYL.jpg

Yup, you are free to talk over whichever tool / software you wish to use, but we would also like for you to be on TS (even if you mute your mic) so that you are able to hear any important messages. :thumbsup:

The test event yesterday showed some possible issues for today, so we made a small adjustment to the starting procedure:

Starting procedure:
  1. Server is set to "standing start" and we will do our single-file formation lap once the light turns green (so the clock will already be ticking)
  2. The first GTE car will wait (stationary!) until the last LMP went around T1
  3. LMPs who qualified inside the GTE grid will close up to the LMP grid - so they will overtake the stationary GTE cars
  4. The leader of each class can dictate the pace once they exit the last corner
  5. No overtaking before start/finish
  6. Formation speed = pit limiter speed
Note to LMP1:
LMPs need to have their lights on at all times (additional flashing is encouraged)

Note to GTE:
If you have problems noticing the LMPs in time, turn off your HDR so you will see the light beam earlier :)

Live timing:
The link to live timing will be provided in this thread shortly before the race

Well, i'v been signed up for this race since the begining and being a stubborn bugger i am going to start it, but i fear that without a Cortisone injection(which i don't have) i don't think i will make the distance. Being human isn't all it cracked up to be.:sick:

Some bad news guys:
There seems to be a problem when using custom skins and performing driver swaps, which results in a successful swap, but the car is put into the garage. Therefore, for the race we advise teams performing driver swaps to use a default skin (check this before entering the server), otherwise you may be unable to re-join the race after attempting a swap. This applies to all classes.

Cars with a single driver are not affected by this, and may still use their custom skin.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope that ISI has a fix in the works. Either way, we shall ensure that they are aware of the problem.

For the next race we shall create a skin pack to work around the issue.

Again, sorry about this guys.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back